Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1279551 times)

What I've found so far.

Nice new inventory system +1
Jungle rose is gone. 0
lovey new Corruption music. +1
Damage variance. +1
Healing when out of combat, further making the Nurse a useless piece of stuff. -1
The Ball of Light is now extremely slow and barely makes any light, further making IT a piece of stuff. -5
Molten Armor nerf'd a bit. -1
Necro Armor has removed speed bonus -1
Status effects like poison. You should've seen the look on my face when my Blade of Grass poisoned an enemy. +2
Lava Slime no longer makes lava, further making it a useless piece of stuff like all the other unoriginal slime colors. -1
Potion Sickness, not a big deal anyway 0
A slight sound-shifting thing added like in Minecraft 0
Mud and Ash no longer fall, making everything way too easy and making them not only useless, but boring -2
Tons of new decorative items +5

My rating for this update so far: -1

Edit: I read the wiki.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 06:16:29 PM by Blockoman »

Blarg.

This would take like 2 seconds for someone to check. And the forums have to much traffic for me to use.
It works for me.

Holy forget. I found a item by showing wood to the guide, It's called Goblin Battle Standard that summons a goblin army but needs 5 wood and 10 tattered cloth.

What I've found so far.

Nice new inventory system +1
Jungle rose is gone. 0
lovey new Corruption music. +1
Damage variance. +1
Healing when out of combat, further making the Nurse a useless piece of stuff. -1
The Ball of Light is now extremely slow and barely makes any light, further making IT a piece of stuff. -5
Molten Armor nerf'd a bit. -1
Necro Armor has removed speed bonus -1
Status effects like poison. You should've seen the look on my face when my Blade of Grass poisoned an enemy. +2
Lava Slime no longer makes lava, further making it a useless piece of stuff like all the other unoriginal slime colors. -1
Potion Sickness, not a big deal anyway 0
A slight sound-shifting thing added like in Minecraft 0
Mud and Ash no longer fall, making everything way too easy and making them not only useless, but boring -2

Tons of new decorative items +5

My rating for this update so far: -1

Edit: I read the wiki.

Hey you, Shadow Armor now gives you the speed bonus, no longer necro armor.

Holy forget. I found a item by showing wood to the guide, It's called Goblin Battle Standard that summons a goblin army but needs 5 wood and 10 tattered cloth.
whaaaaaaaaaa YESS

i can imagine this

"LOOK AT MY WOOD"

But the question is, How the forget do you get tattered cloth.

dropped by goblin scouts

crafting cob webs?

is it a common drop?
100%. Also, Scouts appear even if there isnt a Goblin Army, at daytime.

oh if it's 100% then forget yes :D

loving sweet but are they rare to spawn?