Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1327187 times)

Hey. Thanks griefers. you ruined a once good server (viodestructo) by griefing almost EVERYTHING. You wrecked Ducky and I's fort. Over 4 hours were put in that fort. Again, thank you for ruining a good server.

My bad then.
Same here.
...Am I still on the blockland forums?

Hey. Thanks griefers. you ruined a once good server (viodestructo) by griefing almost EVERYTHING. You wrecked Ducky and I's fort. Over 4 hours were put in that fort. Again, thank you for ruining a good server.
Want me to host a private server? It may or not be hamachi, though, as i can't remember if i got it to work without it.

Want me to host a private server? It may or not be hamachi, though, as i can't remember if i got it to work without it.
Ok. PM me the IP.

I want in

get on viodestructo now
well make cliff houses
greifers gave us opportunity

get on viodestructo now
well make cliff houses
greifers gave us opportunity
until those get blown up, that is

107.60.233.13:7777
test this please

I'm going to host a private server later tonight.

107.60.233.13:7777
test this please

If it's still up, no. I just tried.

guys guys guys
remember like three updates ago they made it so you have to launch terraria from steam
and cannot launch it from the .exe?
ctrl+alt+delete
task manager
processes
terraria2.exe (three of them?)
kill all of them
run from exe
yay forget laggy steam

If any loveies wanna come on the Viodestructo now just to forget around I'm there. :D

If any loveies wanna come on the Viodestructo now just to forget around I'm there. :D
You mean "lets hang out on a server that gets griefed alot and no one gives a stuff"

I made an upside down world
It only took 5 weeks.