Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1280581 times)

Everyone always assumes a midnight release. Silly people
Thought so.
I'm guessing it's going to release around noon.

I was blowing up a vein of gold to mine it faster. Didn't grapple away fast enough :K

Everyone always assumes a midnight release. Silly people

this. It's stupid.

It's not like it's some greatly anticipated thing that millions are waiting on (like a video game) so they're not going to midnight release it.

It's probably going to be released 12:00pm-3:30pm CST because that's when Terraria was released because school was almost over, and one of the previous updates came out literally right when I got home.

this. It's stupid.

It's not like it's some greatly anticipated thing that millions are waiting on (like a video game) so they're not going to midnight release it.

It's probably going to be released 12:00pm-3:30pm CST because that's when Terraria was released because school was almost over, and one of the previous updates came out literally right when I got home.

What timezone?

What timezone?

It's probably going to be released 12:00pm-3:30pm CST because that's...

Central Standard Time

Mine is Western i think as far i can remember.

Terraria is being annoying for me, it randomly closes sometimes when I right click.

Protip: you can use dynamite to blast your way through ebonstone, get to the orb, break it and loot the goodies without needing a good pick.

ok so
im gonna need anyone who ever pm'ed me on steam for my server to pm me on bl
and if not, pm me on steam again
i'm going to list it so i can work it out
people mentioned in the other post i made do not have to

Re-Logic released it 17~ hours early!

ITS OUT GUYS :O

Re-Logic released it 17~ hours early!

ITS OUT GUYS :O

it was funny the first time

it was funny the first time

I'm going to do it right as it releases. then you'll go "IT WAS FUNY 1URST TIME GUYZ!!!!" and then you will look really stupid.

Terraria is being annoying for me, it randomly closes sometimes when I right click.
forget i think i may have messed up something badly, volume for music is at 0% and when i try to raise it, it just goes back to 0% too