Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)

Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1280007 times)

I said that because you picked GTA, seemed rather specific. Another thing is that, thats also a different game, and not a similar one at it too.
Im not going to continue arguing/defending whatever because im rather stuff at it
Oh okay.

Its just known that GTA games have great cheat codes.

Oh okay.

Its just known that GTA games have great cheat codes.

Not by everyone

can we get back to loving terraria please?

i mean there's forgetall to discuss right now but you're all making me jumpy because of all these loving post notifications

also http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20131001T00&p0=224&msg=Terraria+update

I can't seem to find it, but there was an IRC log for redigit saying that you shouldn't get your hopes too high for the October 1st release date, but it's most likely going to happen.

IIRC something about game-breaking bugs

I can't seem to find it, but there was an IRC log for redigit saying that you shouldn't get your hopes too high for the October 1st release date, but it's most likely going to happen.

IIRC something about game-breaking bugs

of course...

i wouldn't even be mad if it were to be released later

i wouldn't even be mad if it were to be released later
People aren't going to be mad, they're going to be disappointed.

People aren't going to be mad, they're going to be disappointed.

Yep

though I guess it's a lot better because now I only have to balance my time between GTA Online and BF4 beta on October 1st instead of all three. That would kill me lol.

Oh stuff!
1.1 Released bro!

« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 11:28:55 PM by Kevso11 »

um i don't know if i'm late or anything but terraria is on android/iOS

um i don't know if i'm late or anything but terraria is on android/iOS

this was news from 23 days ago

OK. Apparently terraria is definitely being updated on october 1st.

There's already a dev let's play on it by tobuscus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4vGeDF2lZU

It's a shame the new version wasn't given to somebody at least a little better at the game :v
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 02:12:21 PM by IkeTheGeneric »