Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)

Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1280160 times)

me :<
im playing at a much slower pace than most people here
matey, i still have iron armor

matey, i still have iron armor
I have a sliver helmet and copper chest plate and grieves. And thats with a friend. We still need to beat the pre-hardmode mode bosses. I blame expert mode

i'm completely naked but I have a gold bow and enough ingots to make lead stuff so eh

I have successfully defeated every expert mode boss.

Edit: It took us about 47 hours
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 01:44:18 AM by Private McDoggy »

Yeah, forget that. I am not a masochist.

Yeah, forget that. I am not a masochist.
then whip yourself until you become one

my third character has turtle armor and the eye of cthulhu. that was quick.

My server is up, as per usual.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 08:37:49 AM by Mr Queeba »

I thought turtle armour was the best melee armour in the game, but when I wear a full set my chlorophyte sword does 101 instead of 110, and when I wear a chlorophyte helmet with turtle armour I have more defence too
should I wear chlorophyte + the melee helmet or something instead or keep this setup
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 06:38:41 AM by Maxwell. »

now do it all solo
I've solo'd everything so far except the new boss. I haven't gotten to learn the patterns yet.

I've solo'd everything so far on expert except the new boss. I haven't gotten to learn the patterns yet.

meant to edit sorry .-.

I thought turtle armour was the best melee armour in the game, but when I wear a full set my chlorophyte sword does 101 instead of 110, and when I wear a chlorophyte helmet with turtle armour I have more defence too
should I wear chlorophyte + the melee helmet or something instead or keep this setup

IIRC beetle armor is the endgame "Warrior" set. Spectre is the endgame Mage set, Shroomite is the endgame Ranged set, and Tiki/Spooky is the endgame Summoner set (Well, second to last sets. The true end game sets are harder to get and arguably less useful when you get them)

can someone explain why the forget would my map get randomly reset

Turtle Armor is incredibly useful as a tank because you're more likely to be targeted when wearing it, so having a lot of health and defense is good especially when your friends can pound the boss.
The only other two things better than Turtle Armor is Solar Flare Armor and Beetle Armor. If you're gonna be a tank, the easiest endgame armor is Turtle Armor, the most difficult is Solar Flare, which is also incredibly good.