Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1279946 times)

our house when we last left off last night; made mostly by boost, i helped w/ outside, psarius and flat have a room

iks and I have been working on "flim flam castle II", how many rooms do you need for all of the NPCs because we think we have too many

nah thats pretty small. maybe another 50 would be enough

>kill WoF
>night comes
>"This is going to be a terrible night..."
>Haven't played in so long I was terribly confused
>Twins show up
>Gross sobbing

They both 30k health wtf how do I even

So if you die after WoF do you die forever?

So if you die after WoF do you die forever?
huh? no, unless you mean like hardcore or expert then idk, i dont think so at least
OHHHH NO hardmode is different from hardcore
hardcore is the player difficulty, hardmode is like..... the second phase of the game

huh? no, unless you mean like hardcore or expert then idk, i dont think so at least
oh, I've always been under the impression that, that was the case, all guides I've read state that after you beat the WoF then your character is put into hardcore mode

oh, I've always been under the impression that, that was the case, all guides I've read state that after you beat the WoF then your character is put into hardcore mode

i'm p sure you misread "hardmode" as "hardcore"

Hardcore is a setting when you create your character, where you die permanently. Hardmode is something that happens to the world after you beat WoF

our house when we last left off last night; made mostly by boost, i helped w/ outside, psarius and flat have a room
what did you use for those roofs?

what did you use for those roofs?
dynasty shingles I think

i'm p sure you misread "hardmode" as "hardcore"
oh right

Hardmode is kind of a dumb term
I mean, yes, it's harder then the first phase, but that's also true of the next phases and there are more defining features than just being harder. plus, it's easy to confuse with hardcore. maybe we should call it the "souls" phase, "hallowed" phase, or just "post-WoF"

each phase kinda corresponds with an update
Early Game = 1.0
Hallowed = 1.1
Post-Plantera = 1.2
Lunar = 1.3

im kind of dissapointed how meh the end-game armor is

vortex armor's set bonus is useless against any boss because you have to constantly be moving . also i'm pretty sure stardust armor's set bonus doesnt move fast enough to hit the final boss or anything.

kind of mad because every other boss dropped stuff that make that boss fight way easier and the final one is just like, "nah you'll still die a bunch", but that's probably because it is the final boss.

maybe we should call it the "souls" phase, "hallowed" phase

what is this, Dark Souls?

help im still on Crimson armor, any tips for beating WoF?