Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)

Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1280119 times)

maybe his house is in a really uncomfortable location and he walks outside only to die in lava or something
for whatever reason something similar was happening with traveling merchants on my friend's server
wait stuff, i think he just walks off a ledge and drowns. gotta go fix that

all you people with multiple kills on final boss and stuff

i've yet to kill wall of flesh on my 1.3 character

wait stuff, i think he just walks off a ledge and drowns. gotta go fix that
i don't think npc's can drown, but better safe then sorry

i don't think npc's can drown, but better safe then sorry
im pretty sure they drown

all you people with multiple kills on final boss and stuff

i've yet to kill wall of flesh on my 1.3 character
Are you playing expert?
I feel like ive just been playing the game so long that it doesnt take long for me to get at least to WoF.
My new expert mode character took about 5 hours to kill WoF.

Are you playing expert?
I feel like ive just been playing the game so long that it doesnt take long for me to get at least to WoF.
My new expert mode character took about 5 hours to kill WoF.
yee, expert

i feel like I can kill WoF without too many problems, I've just been distracted with all the other things. Like fishing, I spend soooo much time fishing

and building

i finally beat destroyer of souls boss, now to fight skeletron so i can enter the dunegon

me and my pal finally killed plantera
woo

i finally beat destroyer of souls boss, now to fight skeletron so i can enter the dunegon
The forget is the destroyer of souls? lol

Also, have any of you seen that sword called Arkhalis? It's loving crazy! see it in action here

Am i the onyl one here who found the cultist to be easier than duke fishron? the cultist is the one boss that doesn't try to ram you every second and his projectiles are somewhat easy to avoid. If you mention the dragon you just don't know how to avoid what makes the cultist hard.

Am i the onyl one here who found the cultist to be easier than duke fishron? the cultist is the one boss that doesn't try to ram you every second and his projectiles are somewhat easy to avoid. If you mention the dragon you just don't know how to avoid what makes the cultist hard.
The cultist is easy but useless as far as drops go if you can't kill the pillars

I'll post a picture of my shroomite build tomorrow

for reference, this character has beaten plantera but hasn't found or looted the jungle temple yet

dark souls is literally ballbusting difficulty for the sake of ballbusting difficulty, as opposed to fun or challenge.

green slimes should not do upwards of 100 damage in hardmode, and yet
i've said this before i'll say it again
dark souls enemies, excluding bosses and stuff you shouldnt be fighting at your level, can kill you in two or three hits. you can also kill them in two or three hits. guess what does the same thing? most mario platformers. most zelda games.
i've let a ten year old play dark souls. after he learned how to play he did pretty good.

in other words
git gud

expert hardmode is such a headache so i guess I'll focus on the Moon Lord in my main save

i've said this before i'll say it again
dark souls enemies, excluding bosses and stuff you shouldnt be fighting at your level, can kill you in two or three hits. you can also kill them in two or three hits. guess what does the same thing? most mario platformers. most zelda games.
i've let a ten year old play dark souls. after he learned how to play he did pretty good.

in other words
git gud
then it's the really bad dark souls route where everything kills you in two or three hits but you can't do the same thing