Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)

Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1279943 times)

Eugh
its models from the disgusting, unfaithful
Terraria Animated.
They could have gone anyway, but this way is not the way i expected.
I find it rather silly.

Sorry if this was mentioned before, but what are the best bullets for defeating expert plantera using megashark? I am debating between crystal and chlorophyte, but maybe there are other better bullets? I am pre plantera so no I can not have venom bullets.

Sorry if this was mentioned before, but what are the best bullets for defeating expert plantera using megashark? I am debating between crystal and chlorophyte, but maybe there are other better bullets? I am pre plantera so no I can not have venom bullets.

I used a Chlorophyte Shotbow With Holy Arrows to beat Plantera the first time around.

Repeaters are a lot better this patch.

I used a Chlorophyte Shotbow With Holy Arrows to beat Plantera the first time around.

Repeaters are a lot better this patch.
what about with bullets?

Ill probably try that strat tho. Chlorophyte shotbow seems a lot like stormbow except more accurate and arrows come from repeater and not sky. And since stormbow isnt good underground, ill use the shotbow. Still want to know the best bullet(s) against bosses.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 10:21:03 PM by GrenadeBoy »

Both are good
If you can't aim well and want pure damage, choose chlorophyte
If you're going for DPS and want something cheap, choose crystal

Considering you're using a megashark, crystal might be the best bet. I used party bullets to defeat it the first time, though, mostly because I'm a tightwad and those bullets are the cheapest available.

lol, party bullets are the cheapest? I never bothered calculating it since they're all pretty cheap
I was just going to make some for the fun of it once my explosive bullets ran out, but I swapped over to crystal for more DPS

lol, party bullets are the cheapest? I never bothered calculating it since they're all pretty cheap
I was just going to make some for the fun of it once my explosive bullets ran out, but I swapped over to crystal for more DPS
I found out about this fact on the wiki.
I then looked it up ingame and it actually is.
If you are buying your bullets, best is to make them party bullets.
Makes for a great way to beat those pesky bosses too.

I've just went with explosive bullets because explosive bullets are pretty cool

then I ran out while my demolitionist was dead and used gold bullets for a bit
but now that I have the party girl, I have to decide if I want party bullets or the more practical crystal bullets

I've just went with explosive bullets because explosive bullets are pretty cool

then I ran out while my demolitionist was dead and used gold bullets for a bit
but now that I have the party girl, I have to decide if I want party bullets or the more practical crystal bullets
Go for crystal bullets, explosive bullets are nice, but oh you will be pissed when you kill yourself with the explosion the bullet makes.

Eugh
its models from the disgusting, unfaithful
Terraria Animated.

DIG! FIGHT! BUILD!!!

they posted this the other day on twitter, looks neat right?
"a little 1.3.1 spoiler!" that's what they called this

what kind of a godforsaken contraption could be large enough to justify four colors of wire

what kind of a godforsaken contraption could be large enough to justify four colors of wire
Oh, you sweet summer child.

So, that better be a spoiler that they're adding a lot more wires, not just one more colour.

im surprised that youve never tried to make a 4 way tp hub, lol
[img]http://i.imgur.com/zrgyDPR.gi/img]
hyyypppeee

I built my first "serious" house just now. Tell me what I should improve. (Other than trophy placement, I realize that it is bad, and I'll fix it later.) Also sorry if this page stretches, I don't know how to change image size, so either explain to me or fix it for me.
Also, give me ideas for what to put in the basement area.