Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1320691 times)

The only "advertising" you're going to see in the new content is the content itself. Which just so happens to be from Dungeon Defenders. You're not going to see Dungeon Defenders billboards and stickers over everything, that would be ridiculous.
like I said, I'm expecting the worst, so I'll be probably happy when the stuff actually doesnt have constant reminders of where its from.

i like how you made the dryad live in the *****

It's supposed to be a watchtower... whatever, you can visualize it however you like, idc

Btw, i updated the house more, but it's ugly, This is what i wanna show you, A graphic glitch, Pay close attention to the torches vertical position, Specifically, the torches above the door.

I think tower defense in terraria could be pretty neat, similar to the invasions, but where some kind of turrets do tons of damage in comparison to players

also I downloaded DD2 just to play as the Dryad
that actually looks pretty cool
I played a bit of DD2, but mostly stuck with DD because it feels less cluttered, and supports splitscreen

flat, there's no reason to expect the worse. after all, they have at least one precedent.

the SDMG, for example

nevermind about the vitamins because I had a really lucky day yesterday and got everything I needed for accessories
except the compass and radar

but that blindfold took me about 500 dark mummies
usually it takes me 1/5th of that

nevermind about the vitamins because I had a really lucky day yesterday and got everything I needed for accessories
except the compass and radar

but that blindfold took me about 500 dark mummies
usually it takes me 1/5th of that
you still havent found a compass? usually i get 5 of those before anything else, they just drop so often for me. but the radar is a toss up, sometimes one might not even spawn in your world.

but the radar is a toss up, sometimes one might not even spawn in your world.
I get like, 15 radars before hardmode starts. Its very,VERY common for me.

the radar is a toss up, sometimes one might not even spawn in your world.
I usually get 1 or 2 but this time it was nothing.
I have opened so many wooden crates holding onto a small sliver of hope that one would give me a radar.

also I took pictures of my main characters

third one is the unlucky fellow with no radar
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 01:14:50 AM by TableSalt »

ive beat the moon lord 7 times

After playing that defense game, I have only 2 words to say:
Holy stuff.

After playing that defense game, I have only 2 words to say:
Holy stuff.