Author Topic: BB Rifle v1  (Read 11334 times)

HNNNNG

WHY DID YOU COPY OP'S ENTIRE POST
He did it so the OP couldn't edit it. He can edit the main post but he can't edit the quote of it.

3/5
Comments: I think the model could use some work. I like the idea though. Good work.

He did it so the OP couldn't edit it. He can edit the main post but he can't edit the quote of it.
What's the point of that? It's not like anything bad.

What's the point of that? It's not like anything bad.
I don't know why he would want to do it but he didn't post a message other than a quote of the topic.

This looks like an edit of the TF2 Shotgun...

This looks like an edit of the TF2 Shotgun...
I've tried editing add ons before that I didn't make and I couldn't get it to work. This weapon is 100% my creation.

Trying not to be a troll, looks slightly like stuff, slightly like a- You get it. Please wait to release stuff like this ultil it's fixed. Scary bad.

He's not being a troll you dumbass. Learn what a troll is.

Also, Sicarius, we aren't making fun of your weapon (I'm not anyway), we're (I am anyway) just saying you should seek advice and help from the modification discussion or the 3D models thread before releasing an add-on of this... quality.

I've tried editing add ons before that I didn't make and I couldn't get it to work. This weapon is 100% my creation.

I'm pretty sure this is an edit of the TF2 Shotgun looks exactly like it with some edits.

I'm pretty sure this is an edit of the TF2 Shotgun looks exactly like it with some edits.
Well your pretty sure wrong. I made this myself with a default gun script I got from the add on making tutorial.

no offence but it looks like some one is making a bag pipe with bullets in itXD

keep working at it so it won't look like stuff :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 06:28:56 PM by vaxt »

This... this needs ALOT more work before it should be released. I applaud your effort, but you should get the opinion of the model in some topics before you release it as a full fledged add-on.

Keep workin' at it. :cookieMonster:
          i agry

ha ha hah haha haahhahahahhahahhah

MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :iceCream: