Author Topic: HerpaDerp!  (Read 2900 times)

Thanks, Anti-Block. I myself am confused, what really happened?

quit pleading stupid

How am I pleading? Troll.

My god.
A person joins and makes a welcoming topic(I did when I joined) and you all jump on his rump about situations he may or may not be related to. Don't call Alt until you have sufficient evidence.
And you guys call yourselves mature.
Thank you!

Welcome to the forums!  As you already know we have some stupid child trying to raid the forums, and because of that everyone is really paranoid.  I would suggest laying low or blending in with everyone else until this whole thing blows over.

Thank you!

Welcome to the forums!  As you already know we have some stupid child trying to raid the forums, and because of that everyone is really paranoid.  I would suggest laying low or blending in with everyone else until this whole thing blows over.

All right, thanks. As with blending in, how should I act?  ;P.

You just stated in a previous post you knew what was going down...

We do?
Okay, well maybe not you, but definitely many do.
All right, thanks. As with blending in, how should I act?  ;P.
Like a condescending, pretentious hipster geek.
Nah, I kid. Be yourself.

My god.
A person joins and makes a welcoming topic(I did when I joined) and you all jump on his rump about situations he may or may not be related to. Don't call Alt until you have sufficient evidence.
And you guys call yourselves mature.
we don't have enough proof to say he's an alt but it's still possible. the only thing he can do is lay low while this gets sorted out. i don't think he's an alt but i don't like the coincidence so i'm being weary.

Yes, but that was my own assumption, I don't know what really happened.

All right, thanks. As with blending in, how should I act?  ;P.
Blend in probably wasn't the best choice of words
Just act like a normal functioning human being and you should be fine

That is what we call doing research.

we don't have enough proof to say he's an alt but it's still possible. the only thing he can do is lay low while this gets sorted out. i don't think he's an alt but i don't like the coincidence so i'm being weary.
Maybe you should law low so you can leak out some of the stupidity lurking in that mindset.
The one thing he should do is contribute to the community and eventually earn our trust as not being an alt.
Or, he is an alt, and he will eventually make a "here's who I really am" topic, pleading for forgiveness, but which will only result in the iron fist of the forums pummeling him into submission.

Yeah, I can only contribute to Off-Topic, until I get enough money to buy Blockland on Paypal.

Yes, but that was my own assumption, I don't know what really happened.

Ok fair enough.

Also I lol'd at the iron fist of the forum

Maybe you should law low so you can leak out some of the stupidity lurking in that mindset.
The one thing he should do is contribute to the community and eventually earn our trust as not being an alt.
Or, he is an alt, and he will eventually make a "here's who I really am" topic, pleading for forgiveness, but which will only result in the iron fist of the forums pummeling him into submission.
lying low and avoiding the iron fist seems like the best idea.