Author Topic: Kilsers had his friendly bet and now Feep is going to post pictures of clevage!  (Read 14656 times)

GET ONE NOW! Please
This were I get lynched,
amiright.png

She's probably having a stuffty day from being objectified by everyone who realizes what is going on.

She's probably having a stuffty day from being objectified by everyone who realizes what is going on.
She wasent to mad about that, its a lighter fell from her pocket to some cigarettes and... yea...

She looks like she's going to cry.
Ha.

Yikes, awk.

Why won't she pose lovey again?

Also, let's see a pic of you with the bra on :D after seeing her I think that would be more interesting.

why did you put someone's mom in that jacket?

She's not gonna cry, she looks like that alot.
Edit: I'm not posting the picture with the stuffed bra, that stuff us embarising.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 07:21:09 PM by Kilser »

She doesn't look that bad though

She doesn't look that bad though
Some of her friends say that she likes me alot. I still don't know about asking her out though.

Edit: I'm not posting the picture with the stuffed bra, that stuff us embarising.
Do it or we laugh at you for being a chicken.
Bawk bawk.

Do it or we laugh at you for being a chicken.
Bawk bawk.

You're a pusillanimous individual, just post the picture. We know what the trade-off was, so it's not that embarrassing since you're not just randomly posting a picture of you in a stuffed bra in the Post Real Life Pictures topic. Just forgetin' post it, I'm curious to see how that worked out.

No cleavage, what is this travesty?

I'm not going to criticize your standards, so I'm going to leave it at that. Funny dare though, good job making it through.