Author Topic: Kilsers had his friendly bet and now Feep is going to post pictures of clevage!  (Read 14537 times)

I am, I have to wear it under my shirt all day..

Oh, I knew you were wearing A bra, just didn't know if you were wearing a store bought one or one of hers.

Oh, I knew you were wearing A bra, just didn't know if you were wearing a store bought one or one of hers.
Sorry for misreading.

How are you 13 and have a job, isn't that child labor of some sort?

How are you 13 and have a job, isn't that child labor of some sort?
No, that is the legal working age in Canada. Most people don't hire till there 16 though.

So where the hell are you working? Never seen a 13 year old working in Nova Scotia and sure as hell don't want to see one anyway.

More on-topic, you should really record any reactions.
Or do what everyone else says.

So where the hell are you working? Never seen a 13 year old working in Nova Scotia and sure as hell don't want to see one anyway.

More on-topic, you should really record any reactions.
Or do what everyone else says.
forget you, and I'm working at sobeys. Welcome to Edmonton.

how did they go boobs so fast D:
My tits are almost done coming in.

The actual original plan was for her just her underwear and my jacket and walk downtown for 2 hours. The jacket would go down to her like, thighs she pusseyd out at the last minute.
forget I hate autocorrect.
So shes just in her panties and your jacket for 2 hours was the original plan? Damn it force her to do it.

you guys are like all perverts lol

Ugh. Helly Hanson. >:U

Anyways, good luck. :)

you guys are like all perverts lol

I'm surprised this is news to you.

on the topic of boobs, my black mixed friend has gigantic ones at 12-13. it's like. how does that happen.

on the topic of boobs, my black mixed friend has gigantic ones at 12-13. it's like. how does that happen.

It's a gift from the lords of lovey.

I know lots of girls that got real busty around 13. Most of them enjoy the attention.

My tits are almost done coming in.
....ew, you still have a monobrow...