Author Topic: Troll Alert: yeah_  (Read 2040 times)

Another screenie:

Blockin' the sword again, this time on level four.

Now he's doing it again on the next level.
Oh crap, you beat me.

Cucumberdudes server is a manifest for trolls because no one is ever around to stop them. The only admins Cucumberdude has is Aware14 and Lordylord. Lordylord only seems to come whenever that desert merchant RPG comes up. Aware14 doesn't show up as often.

Moral of this is, just don't go until Cucumberdude takes more actions.

Cucumberdudes server is a manifest for trolls because no one is ever around to stop them. The only admins Cucumberdude has is Aware14 and Lordylord. Lordylord only seems to come whenever that desert merchant RPG comes up. Aware14 doesn't show up as often.

Moral of this is, just don't go until Cucumberdude takes more actions.

It's not just about the server. This guy has been drama'd in the past.

And? Was it on the same server or a different one? It still has no relevance.

Give him a freakin' sword already.

:cookieMonster:

And? Was it on the same server or a different one? It still has no relevance.

Same server
Different server

banned dreamER24 permanently for freekilling like a monster
got IRc'd for him

It's me or since there was 1 drama about spam, everyone started spamming that made more dramas?

Well he was perma banned. I'd suggest doing the same if I were you, he's a certifiable handicap.

Not really, a lot of spammers use this technique.
It's me or since there was 1 drama about spam, everyone started spamming that made more dramas?

Guys. I found that this guy has plenty of dramas about him. They all are different names but they are the same guy. Plaz maybe?
DreamER24 > Chaostheory > _yeah. All the same damn BLID.
Proof. See his name changes.
His dramas:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=152956.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=152689.0
And this is the third one hes had in the same week. This guy was too big of an idiot to stop. He claims he can't go outside due to a "sickness" and he says his mother was "hideous"

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Anyways, this guy sounds like an idot idiot