This Guy is Realy IDIOT (BlackHearted)

Author Topic: This Guy is Realy IDIOT (BlackHearted)  (Read 12316 times)

What language do you speak? Engrish?
Theres just too much engrish for this to be displayed in 1 drama.

That's usually Japanese/English, not French/English.

I'm French and you can understand me -_-

No, not really. Next to all of the time, I'm required to re-read your sentences, like seriously.

This is an English speaking forum, not French. So, naturally, one would assume that you should speak english instead of breaking out into this crap:

non je parle juste normalement C'EST JUSTE VOTRE TRADUCTEUR QUI EST MERDIQUEREGARDER JE SUIS TALENT74
JE SAIS MEME PAS CE QUE JE DIT MAIS JE LE DIT QUAND MEME
J'EMMERDE LES FRANCAIS COMME J'EMMERDE LE MONDE

Because I can't understand it nor can be forgeted translating it.

That's usually Japanese/English, not French/English.
putain les gars... arretez d'être immature car sinon sa va mal allez pour vos face de porc englais SALE RASCISTE!!
No rules say DON'T SPEAK FRENCH
you are loving guys and rascists

putain les gars... arretez d'être immature car sinon sa va mal allez pour vos face de porc englais SALE RASCISTE!!
1. Rascists is not a word.
2. A tribal is someone who discriminates against a certain nationality/race for unfair reasons. The forum is angry at you because you won't stop being a bundle of sticks to your country and stop speaking French. Stop getting these guys angry by speaking French and I guess they'll stop annoying you.

I'm going to guess that you are like 8 or 9.  I have a younger cousin that speaks french as his first language, and he is proud of it, but he doesn't troll other people with a foreign language for no reason other than "I can and you are tribal if you don't like it."

you are loving guys
I am a guy. Quite true.
No go run away.