51 (53.1%)
l
13 (13.5%)
l
12 (12.5%)
l
20 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 96

Author Topic: The ABO. (Stuff.)  (Read 64939 times)

Stocking wanted you to? Then no.
Bleh, I didn't expect her response.

I nominate myself.

You're a weeaboo, all you'd do is try to set up matches in Touhou 9 and Umineko or some stuff.

You're a weeaboo, all you'd do is try to set up matches in Touhou 9 and Umineko or some stuff.
We need to have that BF2 battle we WERE planning...

Agreed, BF2 works perfectly on my laptop, I'm expecting something like a BF2 match.

Doubt it will happen, nobody here could host a game of BF2 because it takes so much memory to host a server.

I want to join:
Steam name: Coulmbai
Things I'm good At:
Machine gun fights
Eventing
Death Matches without snipers

Also, I hate bronies.
Can I please join?

Doubt it will happen, nobody here could host a game of BF2 because it takes so much memory to host a server.
noone has to host we can just find a server and give everyone the IP

noone has to host we can just find  server and give everyone the IP
unless someone is willing to host it, at least to rent it or something like that.

I have one question...  One very angry question...   WHY THE forget AM I NOT ON YOUR LIST OF ENEMIES?!

I have one question...  One very angry question...   WHY THE forget AM I NOT ON YOUR LIST OF ENEMIES?!
Because Shinji doesn't give a stuff

unless someone is willing to host it, at least to rent it or something like that.
There are a lot of empty servers we could practice in.

There are a lot of empty servers we could practice in.
what is there to practice? unless you just want to evaluate what people could do, such as pilot, drive a tank, etc.

No clans, the forum belongs to the members  :cookieMonster: