Author Topic: What the forget is this Bronie, pony, anti-bronie stuff?  (Read 6309 times)

People who are enjoying a show, and people wanting to look cool for hating a show not aimed at their age group.
People who watch this little girl stuff, don't care what other people say about it, and forget there more mature than that. Whoop de doo

People who watch this little girl stuff, don't care what other people say about it, and forget there more mature than that. Whoop de doo
by saying little girl stuff you imply that say show like this has to be entirely dedicated to little girls and cannot attract any fans of a different gender/age group

get out and learn life

all this stuff makes me want to go to Roblox Maplestory Minecraft.

What's also funny that the stuffstorm didn't start before ChexGuy made a thread about it  :cookieMonster:

Even Ike didn't bitch about it so much.

90% of us aren't even serious.

IketheGeneric is the only real hater, and Stocking + Skateaton are the real annoying MLP fans.

IketheGeneric is the only real hater, and Stocking + Skateaton are the real annoying MLP fans.
Ya' forgot me.

Ya' forgot me.
ahhh.
I thought you were Night Fox.
stoppit.

ahhh.
I thought you were Night Fox.
stoppit.
I thought he was me too.
:c

Basically, some autistic 30 year old friends thought it'd be ironic that theyre watching a show for little girls and it caught on because people want to be part of the "lulz"

Just ignore it.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 09:17:50 PM by Player »

« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 09:07:55 PM by ase »

Basically, some autistic 30 year old friends thought it'd be ironic that theyre watching a show for little girls and it caught on because people want to be part of the "lulz"
forget YOU

IketheGeneric is the only real hater,

I am very real, and I am very, very, hateful.

forget YOU

Isn't that what it's all about, though?