Author Topic: Variable Grant V2.1  (Read 5570 times)

Grant any variable to a player with a command.

Commands:
/GrantVariable NAME VARIABLE AMOUNT.
/DeductVariable NAME VARIABLE AMOUNT.
/SetVariable NAME VARIABLE AMOUNT.
/HelpVariable

This can come in use, for when your developing a mod. Or, if your using VCE. Please note you must have the right variable name.

Download
http://download411.mediafire.com/y3dzliiyygyg/be2j8sb3x7iw2fg/Script_Variablegrant+V2.1.zip

Changelog
V2.1: Fixed: Misspelling.

V2: Added: Deducting Command.
V2: Added: Set Command.
V2: Added: Help Command.
-This has been tested and works.

V1: Added: Grant Command.
V1: Add-on Created.
-This has been tested and works.

Sorry for the short description. More description later. No pictures. (Doesn't need any.)

If you find any bugs with this addon Please report them below. Or message me about it. Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 06:57:59 PM by Honorable »

Whose variable?

A player's?

The brick your looking at?

A players variable. Sorry i didn't state this in my first post.

what happened to rocketdude?

Make an RTB pref or a different command for client variables, most of the RPG's i make use client.

You have to have VCE to use it. For example, if you were playing an rpg and you wanted to give someone 5 coins, and the variable was gold, you would say /VariableGrant Badspot gold 5

You have to have VCE to use it. For example, if you were playing an rpg and you wanted to give someone 5 coins, and the variable was gold, you would say /VariableGrant Badspot gold 5
/confusion
Ok got it.

The cmd should be "/grantvariable [Players name] [client/player/vehicle?(For the vehicle mounted)] [Variable name] [Amount]"

Other than that, epic win.

I tried this, didn't work for me at all
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 11:29:31 AM by Big Brother »

Big Brother, Did you have the VariableGrant add-on activated? or did you use /variablegrant NAME VARIABLE AMOUNT?????? Please explain how it does not work. Did it crash? Did it not load? Any Error messages???

Ok got it.

You don't need VCE for this. Although it would be the best use for this.

Just make it accept the native VCE format of <var:cl/pl/br/mg etc.:VAR NAME>. For example: <var:br:hits>