Original TDM Ideas

Author Topic: Original TDM Ideas  (Read 1243 times)

Hello, I was hosting yesterday and decided that I want to build and host a new TDM, but I had no ideas. So, I need anyone who wants to, to give me suggestion. They need to be original, no D-Day or Black-Ops stuff, ok? Thanks to anyone that helps me!

Dark Maze TDM. No lights, no player light, hide player names. Build a two floored maze.

good weapons make a big difference. the ones you were using yesterday were good.

hide player names

Impossible. You can shrink them or make hacky stuff, but impossible. At least, I remember a few long, drawn out topics about how you can't.

My Little Pony TDM. Everyone is Horse Player.

Edit: Oh, just to clarify, I know you can press a button to turn them off. You. The client. And can also take it off.

Impossible. You can shrink them or make hacky stuff, but impossible. At least, I remember a few long, drawn out topics about how you can't.
or you know you could tick 'Hide Player Names' in the minigames settings

or you know you could tick 'Hide Player Names' in the minigames settings

:O... But only within Minigames... Damn, must have been in an update. I remember Adam487 talking about it. He's smart.

Dark Maze TDM. No lights, no player light, hide player names. Build a two floored maze.
I made something simaliar to this before, I could just modify it.

My Little Pony TDM. Everyone is Horse Player.
Oh, god no.

good weapons make a big difference. the ones you were using yesterday were good.
Thanks

Double Post:

I was thinking along the lines of Tier + Tactical. More of build ideas than weapon set ideas.

Portal DM. You're in a sealed room that is rather tall, and you try to drop people to their death with a portal gun

What's this? And why is it relevant?
it's a spear tdm

do you live under a rock

Here is a list of what stuff that isn't an original idea for a TDM.

Knife tdm.
spear tdm.
identical bases on both sides but with different colors, tdm.
cube-y land, tdm.
idiots vs handicaps vs zombies, tdm.
Dogfight, tdm.
Jail rp, tdm. (Obviously is one big death match)
City rp, tdm. (Obviously is one big death match)
Tf2, tdm.
Halo, tdm.
Mw2, tdm.
Anything with tier tactical or guns that reload, tdm.
Gears of war, tdm.

And so on.

If you want to see something original for an example, stop on my server whenever I host any TDMs.
(Usually never but I never had any complaints for them being unoriginal)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 05:03:36 AM by Lørd Tøny »

a DM where the only weapon is sentries