Author Topic: OBEY THE RAINBOW CAT  (Read 1605 times)

Best build ever, 100000/10

This has no such thing to do with Blockland. This belongs in Off-Topic, lock this and put it there.

This has no such thing to do with Blockland. This belongs in Off-Topic, lock this and put it there.
dont be mean, your just jealous of his awsome skill

Edit: not Nyancat? wasn't worth posting then,

dont be mean, your just jealous of his awsome skill
Oh how I wish these young hipsters would learn the basic concepts of homophones and which ones to use, amongst other things.

Edit: not Nyancat? wasn't worth posting then,
Nyancat would have been even less worth posting.
CodyMax-
What does his post count have to do with anything.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 10:33:24 PM by Dr.Block »

Oh how I wish these young hipsters would learn the basic concepts of homophones and which ones to use, amongst other things.
Hipsters? How old are you, 60?

What are you, a hipster?

Define:Hipster
Urban Dictionary: (Hipster)

Hipster:
Listens to bands that you have never heard of. Has hairstyle that can only be described as "complicated." (Most likely achieved by a minimum of one week not washing it.) Probably tattooed. Maybe gay. Definitely cooler than you. Reads Black Book, Nylon, and the Styles section of the New York Times. Drinks Pabst Blue Ribbon. Often. Complains. Always denies being a hipster. Hates the word. Probably living off parents money - and spends a great deal of it to look like they don't have any. Has friends and/or self cut hair. Dyes it frequently (black, white-blonde, etc. and until scalp bleeds). Has a closet full of clothing but usually wears same three things OVER AND OVER (most likely very tight black pants, scarf, and ironic tee-shirt). Chips off nail polish artfully after $50 manicure. Sleeps with everyone and talks about it at great volume in crowded coffee shops. Addicted to coffee, cigarettes (Parliaments, Kamel Reds, Lucky Strikes, etc.), and possibly cocaine. Claims to be in a band. Rehearsals consist of choosing outfits for next show and drinking PBR. Always on the list. Majors or majored in art, writing, or queer studies. Name-drops. May go by "Penny Lane," "Eleanor Rigby," etc. when drunk. On PBR. Which is usually.

I am not a loving hipster! (sweeps bangs to side dramatically and takes a swig of PBR)

Wow great build man!  I really REALLY love how you did those corners, and the way you added details with those 1x1s.

Oh and

THE LIFE LIKE TEXTURE ;-;

It was a joke Dr. Unfunnypants.
 :cookieMonster:

in this case, you is an idiot and you are an idiot both are gramatically correct.