Author Topic: [USSR] Office Building  (Read 9019 times)

« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 09:41:13 PM by Spartan300 »

I thought you weren't posting here anymore.. By the way, I'm hoping to get this thread cleared. You know you wanted to start something here because I rejected you.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 09:41:24 PM by Spartan300 »

You only said it because I said it to you. Thanks for officially screwing over my thread.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 09:41:34 PM by Spartan300 »

He said it wasn't good enough, he was nice and explained why. You toke something(Out of context mind you) and applied it to a different build of a different kind. You built a castle, it lacked detail(Don't be a square when it comes to originality.  :-P). The office was a box, with a large amount of detail, yours was bland. Also, his interiors were very lascivious. He said you're not getting in because it seems whenever someone says, "Its ok, not ussr good" you start getting pissy, and typing in haiku format.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 08:17:19 PM by FlyGuy45 »

« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 09:41:42 PM by Spartan300 »

What?
I'm not referring to that build, first of all, and as I told you before I didn't mind that I got rejected, I was going to try again until he started with this whole "ZOMG YOU PISS ME OFF YOUR NEVER IN!" thing.

If you can build that's great, but if you're a richard and we don't want to build with you or hang around with you than chances are we won't let you in, it isn't 100% building quality. Its also personality, and quite frankly yours sucks.
We try to be fair, but USSR has a MAXIMUM of 10-15 Members. We can't just accept every build. I can understand why you're sour about us rejecting your build. (your castle tops never lined up.)

Try not to take out your crankiness on USSR just because you have some sand in your vagina.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 09:41:53 PM by Spartan300 »

Hello.
My name is Partizan on Blockland, and I go by Spartan300 on the forums.
I am very sorry about this whole mess, I apologize with all my heart, and hope that you still forgive me.
I really like your clan and still want to be in it, no matter what it takes.
I realize that I may have done some wrong things, that would tick you off, but everyone make mistakes sometimes.
I have edited all of my posts, and again I am really sorry.
I don't know what might have pissed you off to that extent, and if it was because this thread is ruined, that can be fixed with a bit of editing, or you could remake the thread.
I really hope you reconsider about what you said and still let me apply.
I'm very sorry.
Partizan.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 09:42:18 PM by Spartan300 »

Accepted. No problem. Diggy?

It looks really good, but most of the inside looks empty, are you planning on filling it up?

Thats up to the players.

It looks empty because I'm letting players build their own offices in it. However the bottom floor has a lobby, library, and coffee shop, and the top floor has a super secret USSR meeting room and a penthouse. The penthouse is given to whoever has the tallest completed building in the USSR city.

BTW, I'm okay with spartan now.