Author Topic: Lego suburb  (Read 2226 times)

So I have part of an old Lego house lying around and I got the idea to build it in Blockland.

I ended up turning into a lego suburb when I got the idea to make a road and duplicate the house.

The houses are duped but repainted.

Please rate x/10 and constructive criticism only.

Remember, this is my first completed build and I was very bored this morning.

Xmas version

You want criticism? Okay!
The buildings are small and too far apart. Also, it seems that you made one building and duped it down along the street. Be more creative ;)

Also, it seems that you made one building and duped it down along the street. Be more creative ;)
Thats because I did, also, I tried putting them closer togther but it messed up the JVS doors and windows.

Heres the saves

I am made of Lego's?

No, the houses are blockland versions of an old Lego house I have.

I am made of Lego's?
I lol'd

On-Topic: They are not that bad, they are good.

Thanks, they are based on an old Lego house. P.S. one reason they are duped is because this is supposed to be one of those older cookie-cutter suburbs where all the houses look the same

OP, you made over 3 quarters of the posts in this thread. If people aren't replying, there is a problem. Stop replying to every comment separately and take a look at some other topics. Do you notice when somebody says "duped" or "duplicator" it's usually bad?
90% of the people here could build that easily, and this is definitely worth posting in the gallery. If it's your first build, why did you post it?
Stop bumping, fix or get out.

Oi!, I do know that duping isn't good so I just admitted it. I was bored yesterday so I built a house based on and old Lego house and duped it to make a neighborhood. I'm sorry if you don't like it but I just wanted to share it with you guys.

OP, you made over 3 quarters of the posts in this thread. If people aren't replying, there is a problem. Stop replying to every comment separately and take a look at some other topics. Do you notice when somebody says "duped" or "duplicator" it's usually bad?
90% of the people here could build that easily, and this is definitely worth posting in the gallery. If it's your first build, why did you post it?
Stop bumping, fix or get out.

dude just back off, he's new to blockland.

Oi!, I do know that duping isn't good so I just admitted it. I was bored yesterday so I built a house based on and old Lego house and duped it to make a neighborhood. I'm sorry if you don't like it but I just wanted to share it with you guys.

But really dude, dont post crap build in the gallery.  and gain some experience in blockland before you say or do anything in the forums, gain some ground on building and such so that you don't seem like a complete noob to others.

Alright, I'll post my kino der toten build when its finished

needs a few trees.

and at least 1 car to busy up the road. build the car though, dont spawn one.