Author Topic: Zombie Defense 1.0  (Read 1734 times)

What's this?
It is basically a zombie defensive.  Only every other match you get to upgrade your base, walls, etc...
Information
This "mode" was not created by me.  I just further the tradition by making new ones.  I have made a couple of these in the past, but they were pretty bad.  Eventing is a pain in this, in order for you to event properly you must set your options to like a 99999999... limit.  Otherwise you might not be able to event big structures.
Pictures
Spawn Room

Hallway to the Arena (To the right is the watching area)

different view of what you come out of

Host's Upgrade Station

This is what you begin with, and to the left is the upgrade board

Something you will encounter in the later rounds

Credits
Jackbluejack, Conan, Roknrollwill and Maze24.

P.S.
I am asking you to rate based on gameplay, since this really doesn't matter on the type of build style.  So if you were not on my server before, do not rate.  If you do, it's a possible ban.  I would personally also like a topic free of tough criticism, and no i'm not asking you to sugar-coat all your posts, just keep things at a low level if you dislike it.

If it is up with a password, that means I'm working on it.  If you'd like to help me, send me a PM.
Server Information
Almost Finished with 1.0
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:44:27 PM by JackBlueJack »

Looking forward to it.
What guns are we gunna use?

I cannot wait!!! :D :D

Looks fun. Just remember that the Giga Tank is a trademark of zombieland and may not be used for other zombie gamemodes.

Another one. I would say so much more (criticism wise), but I'll wait to see if the servers worth not being banned from.

Ohai Jack.
Oh hey you.
Looking forward to it.
What guns are we gunna use?
You start with a Revolver.  Once you upgrade throughout you can get Combat Rifle, Deagle, Mp5, then M4A1.
Looks spammy.
I have hosted many before this.  I assure you, it is not spammy enough to lag out the server.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 10:25:58 AM by JackBlueJack »

Hey guys, sorry for the double post.

I need a little help on the scoreboard, anyone that could help please PM me.

Didn't I teach you?

If you host now I can help.

Didn't I teach you?

If you host now I can help.
Hosting now

Didnt i help on this somehow. ;-;

EDIT: There i am c:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:44:31 PM by Maze24 »

I assure you, it is not spammy enough to lag out the server.
I think he means that the builds bad.