Author Topic: {EC} Engineering Core  (Read 24782 times)

So... I think this might be taking a back seat for a while.

Server will be up tomorrow. If the Laser Project is not done by then...

Also, congratulate me on getting an alliance with Krypt.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 07:48:19 PM by PVC Potato Gun »

Hey guys I went to the Isle of Sheppey today.

Hey guys I went to the Isle of Sheppey today.

Cool.

The server won't be up today. Slick is gone.

I lied. Server is coming up and the VNCViewer is fixed.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 08:14:59 PM by PVC Potato Gun »

Hey, server is now passworded and I'm working on the fight club. Password is {EC}, when you come on, I'll load the Laser Tag build.

Yeah, this clan is being shut down due to inactivity. I'll be keeping in touch of our members. Members can still work on stuff we were currently doing, but other than that, we aren't starting new projects. Most likely the clan will be re-activated sometime after New Years'.

Yeah, this clan is being shut down due to inactivity. I'll be keeping in touch of our members. Members can still work on stuff we were currently doing, but other than that, we aren't starting new projects. Most likely the clan will be re-activated sometime after New Years'.
Oh my. :o

Probably for the best, the clan wasn't going anywhere. If it is rebooted we should probably have more members.

Oh my. :o

Probably for the best, the clan wasn't going anywhere. If it is rebooted we should probably have more members.

Or less.

The clan forum will stay up and you all can still access it. I will be offering forum space to our allies for their usage.

Also, the {EC} Laser Tag build is still in progress and clan members can still work on it.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 04:01:10 PM by PVC Potato Gun »