Author Topic: {EC} Engineering Core  (Read 24789 times)

Maybe the continuous need to bump it means that it's time to let it die.

Hm... Maybe this topic is getting old... We'll see if things start picking up.

I don't blame Pengie for not trying to keep this topic alive when no one even bothers to do the same. Yeah, I know we can't do much as of now, but atleast try to help us out so we can. Clan Members being inactive is a serious problem, and once I'm able to use a computer for more than just Wallet's scripting class, then I'm putting a stop to it. Either by:

A) Getting a dedicated up.

Or

B) Kicking anyone not will to help out of the clan

This has to stop. The only reason why the Administrators of the clan are at that position is because they try to help. If you are a clan member and still have a forum account here, atleast help us out by posting.

BTW: The only active members are usually modders, which is strange in a way.

The clans dying because nothing interesting is happening.

The clans dying because nothing interesting is happening.

Not true, our modders are working on mods for our usage.

But as far as building and eventing, we need to get a clan dedicated server up and start working on our project.

ADD:

I just got my report, my teachers said I was polite and organised (HAHAHAHAH)

But my science teacher really had me cracking up.

Yay Pengie!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 09:20:24 PM by PVC Potato Gun »

Zayanah is a lovey name.

I didn't really understand, Do we have to have a Build if were applying to be a Builder?
Same with Events?
And for other, do we need to add something like a Picture we've edited?

I didn't really understand, Do we have to have a Build if were applying to be a Builder?
Same with Events?
And for other, do we need to add something like a Picture we've edited?

Yes you do have to make what you are applying for. And as for applying, look at other applications to get an idea of what we are looking for as far as format.(In the Gallery or in other clan topics).

Zayanah is a lovey name.
I'm going to ignore that because I'm a good person.

A wild Mega-Bear appeared!
Go Pengie!
Mega-Bear used 'Attract'!
It's not very effective.
Pengie used 'Ignore'!
Mega-Bear's defence harshly fell.
Mega-Bear flinched.
Pengie used 'Water Pulse'!
Critical hit!
Wild Mega-Bear fainted.
Pengie gained 101 Exp.
You got £100 for winning.

Guess who has computer access again!

My internet on my laptop is being a douche, so I am still posting from my phone. This means activity will hopefully begin to increase. I should call a meeting for the near future.

Ok, I got internet on my laptop again :D

Sorry for double cookies (Lolwut?), but this needs it's own post.

I am thinking of renovating the clan site, structure, etc. This means if you have a skill such as graphic designing or other things that might be useful, expect a PM from me. I'm hoping a fresh new look will attract some potential new applications.

Also, this Tuesday I will be at Florida for vacation. I hope to bring my laptop and such, but I might not be able to get on Blockland. So, I am deciding to give my administrators a test. I need the clan admins to get the members active and get something done for the clan. And I basically mean along the lines of Building/Eventing, hosting a community server, or both. I need the admins to keep track of who becomes active and what you guys do. If any member decides to stay inactive or the clan does nothing at all, there will be harsh punishments, depending on the situation.