Author Topic: {EC} Engineering Core  (Read 24774 times)

Does this count as an app?

After all i did model it myself, With a cheap base code throwed in by me. It does have
alot of detail and is fairly blocko, Reply back when you get the chance. I'd like to apply for
Events/modeling. But im too lazy to show my events right now. So come to my server in 2 weeks [I'll be at camp]

I love the model, if you want I can take the ORIGINAL .ms3d file (I hope you used milkshape for this) and make it two handed and fully automatic, and give you 95% credit? :D?

Message me if you think you like the idea with a link to the original non-exported model. I'll also take the liberty of using the scripts I use for the other guns. The post that was posted of my guns is very outdated and you should go to the clan website and check my weapons now.

I love the model, if you want I can take the ORIGINAL .ms3d file (I hope you used milkshape for this) and make it two handed and fully automatic, and give you 95% credit? :D?

Message me if you think you like the idea with a link to the original non-exported model. I'll also take the liberty of using the scripts I use for the other guns. The post that was posted of my guns is very outdated and you should go to the clan website and check my weapons now.

Yeah... I think it might be better for me to remove it from the OP on our site.

Also, BlockCop is in.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 11:37:48 PM by PVC Potato Gun »

By the way people, you may want to look here at my weapon progress:

engineeringcore.forumotion.com/t12-a-twig-s-add-ons-headshots-working
(Epic fail rules)

Pengie remove my old add-on topic and just add the link above; people are going to get confused with the 3 month outdated topic.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:29:17 PM by A Twig »

By the way people, you may want to look here at my weapon progress:

engineeringcore.forumotion.co m/t12-a-twig-s-add-ons-headshots-working (Epic fail rules)

Pengie remove my old add-on topic and just add the link above; people are going to get confused with the 3 month outdated topic.

Eh... I think this is against rules...

I'll post the link to our site in my profile website for you all then.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 05:36:05 PM by PVC Potato Gun »

I would update the OP.

But my internet is being an ass and not displaying most of the page. I'll get to it later.

Lol Tethering from my Droid. Looks like I'll still be in touch! But the admins still need to do what I asked.

Robot Bar Fight!

I'm thinking the admins aren't doing what I asked >:(

My internet has been annoying for the past few days, sorry about the lack of updates, it just flat out refuses to display most images.

I'm going to my friend's house tomorrow and I'll update the topic from there.

Sorry guys I gotta quit I have to much to do :/ 

EDIT:
Yeah... I think it might be better for me to remove it from the OP on our site.

Also, Blockstar is in.
Yea I know I quit but i just wanted to say ive have been in this clan almost from the start -_-
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 10:03:13 PM by BlockStar »

EDIT: Yea I know I quit but i just wanted to say ive have been in this clan almost from the start -_-

Ah, I fixed it.

Also, I kinda lost a good amount of respect for you ever since you signed up for Pacidiot's service.

Ah, I fixed it.

Also, I kinda lost a good amount of respect for you ever since you signed up for Pacidiot's service.
I quit it he pissed me off

Bumps. My trip is almost over.