Author Topic: Earth 2.0.  (Read 182679 times)

The missiles fail and are a waste because the RI Army has not sent spy satellites into space.
Well we shot down what we thought were spy satellites, i guess you'll miss dancing with the stars.

The pop. cap was raised to 5,000,000 because 3 years have passed so far.

New Rome's population has tripled.
It is now 1,500,000

Posistantk establishes a naval blockade south of the Republic of Iraj., prohibiting supplies from being delivered there by sea.

Posistantk's population has increased by about 2x, it is now 370,000.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 08:35:20 PM by dUMBELLS »

Zy-quartz now is open to the allied forces to use for fuel, or possibly, modern weapons.  Anything shipped outside the allied forces is prohibited, violators are to be barred for life

how about this instead:
Anything shipped to enemies of the AAEE by members of the AAEE is prohibited and violators are removed from the AAEE if similar behavior continues.

how about this instead:
Anything shipped to enemies of the AAEE by members of the AAEE is prohibited and violators are removed from the AAEE if similar behavior continues.
I think mine is simple enough.

I think mine is simple enough.
mine is different, because members of the AAEE would be allowed to send supplies to neutral or allied countries and the punishment is decided in a more forgiving way.

mine is different, because members of the AAEE would be allowed to send supplies to neutral or allied countries and the punishment is decided in a more forgiving way.
I suppose.  This material though, could only be sent to allied forces.

Nappy Land is now selling slaves due to the increase in population.

Slaves for sale: 5,000
Max amount bought at one time: 500
You must request make a request to purchase slaves.
These slaves can be used however you wish.

Posistantk wishes to purchase 100 slaves, for $1,000 each.

Nappy Land approves
Current slaves for sale: 4,900

Democratic Republic dissaproves.

Posistantk grants the slaves citizenship and integrates them into society.

Posistantk asks for 20 more.

TOTAL:
Cliptik States Air Force: 750 members. (Toble AFB; North Clipton AFB; Sarsland Central)
Clipton Ground Force: 100 members. 10 squads. 10 troops/squad.
Sars Infantry: 10,000 members. 10 divisions. 10 squads/division. 10 troops/squad.
Cliptik States Navy: 1,000 members. (Titan Bay; Fym Bay)

Tank Reserve: 10 tanks total. 5 Panzer2s. 5 Leopard 1A1s received from Coryza.
Ships: 1 immobile Cliptik superdestroyer; only used for Titan Bay defense. 5 destroyers. 10 lightly-armored torcreep boats. 25 two-passenger waterjets.
AA Weapons: 3 atmospheric flak cannons orbiting Gliese 582a. 100 G to A flak cannons bordering Clipton.
Planes: 2 supersonic jets. 100 F-15 fighters. 10 F-22 fighters. 5 cargo jets.

SENT:
New Rome has been allowed use of one atmospheric cannon.
Coryza has received one destroyer, three torcreep boats, and ten waterjets for defensive use.
All AAEE members receive raw materials from the double-production country of Sarsland.

OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS:
The dictator of Clipton, Night Fox, does not agree with the selling of slaves.
Clipton and Sarsland have illegalized the selling or buying of slaves in the countries.