Author Topic: Earth 2.0.  (Read 182610 times)

I made it on Page 70.
I made mine on page 34 I believe. No one's country has risen to half a million in that amount of time.

Be realistic.

I've am just doing as I was told;
Whenever you want, just go up from 100,000 to 500,000 each month (One day in real life).

Trejirm has accepted another 200,000 people from old Earth. I assume everyone else's countries are sponging up the refugees?

Oops, sorry guys. Max a military can have is 4,000,000 enlisted. That's how much I currently have.

Archelios News:

In celebration of reaching 1,000,000 inhabitants last month, the mayor of Ignus planned and hosted a large fair attended by hundreds of thousands of people from all across Archelios. A national holiday was in consideration by the government, but was ultimately rejected.

After slowly amassing volunteers from across the country, the total military participants (including naval and air force members) has reached approximately 20,200 personnel. It is expected that the government will soon request a seat in the United People's Alliance.

Oops, sorry guys. Max a military can have is 4,000,000 enlisted. That's how much I currently have.
okay, but all my males go though military training, and will be conscripted at time of war.

SDP News

The government has suddenly announced that they would begin research into the whole "Space" thing.

Meanwhile the scientists have developed plans for a large robot to rule mankind, but they doubt they would release it.

That's a pretty neat server you got there, Shinji. :)

Our country is called Elimia,  we have a population of 1,000,000 (I played a lot before I posted this on forums) and I'd tell more but I'm on a phone and suck at typing
I will finish post tomorrow, I had to post today just in case my build could get deleted
My country is already there

Our country is called Elimia,  we have a population of 1,000,000 (I played a lot before I posted this on forums) and I'd tell more but I'm on a phone and suck at typing
I will finish post tomorrow, I had to post today just in case my build could get deleted
My country is already there
You should have started here.  We do not know what you did on Shinji's server.