Author Topic: Bones4's Titanic (still)  (Read 35312 times)

There's real life ships that are built faster then your virtual one.
That's because people don't have to build ships piece by piece.
People could make another Titanic in a couple of months with what we have now.

Gigantic started the dock.

whats with all those different colored bricks?
Different types of wood, if you refer to the dock.

2 things

1: whats with the rainbow bricks?

2: Whats with the 3 mini builds on the right of the last pic? They look like "art"

1: The "rainbow bricks" are Bones4's way of marking locations along the hull of Titanic, to locate where structures start and end on deck.

2) Those "mini builds" are not mini at all: they are Titanic's propellers, built by Remousavi. They are actually very impressive builds if you see them up close. (Cue close up of the aforementioned screws)

2) Those "mini builds" are not mini at all: they are Titanic's propellers, built by Remousavi. They are actually very impressive builds if you see them up close. (Cue close up of the aforementioned screws)

I figured those rainbow bricks were markers-

Lol, they looked like they were on 8X8 plates from here XD
Mind showing a close up? I am really interested in every little aspect and detail this build has and I am loving the quality, this is like walking through an art gallery to me...

It's too beautiful Bones. Are you going to invite us for a party on 10 April 2012?

It's a really nice build, it's great to know that there are still dedicated people out there.

Jesus, this might actually get finished.

Here's an amazing picture of Remousavi's screws:

Note, the hull is unfinished. In the actual photo, you are seeing the outline of a complete hull. That accounts for the difference in shape. I am also still missing a sternpost, rudder, propeller wings, and keel.

Also, those featured in the photo from left to right: Modman, myself, Socky, RMS Gigantic, TicTac, and Northmoor.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 02:49:48 AM by Bones4 »

I'm the third person from the right.

Also, those featured in the photo from left to right: Modman, myself, Socky, RMS Gigantic, TicTac, and Northmoor.

I'm the third person from the right.

lolwut