Author Topic: Bones4's Titanic (still)  (Read 35315 times)

The titanic never sunk? Don't you know, it was nicknamed the "Unsinkable ship" . It never sunk, it just floated to the bottom of the ocean.

:cookieMonster:
In other words, sinking to the bottom of the ocean.

Overview of stern progress:

I started and finished the 2nd class covered promenade on C deck:

Remousamavi made a 45 degree crane:

Gigantic's steam whistles:

The aft 2nd class staircase on B deck complete with the mast going through it.

And Gigantic... getting us lost.

I wouldn't be if you had handed me the map of the Atlantic Ocean instead of the ship's blueprints! Thanks to you, I can tell you precisely where the surgery is, but am absolutely clueless on which way it is to the Big Apple! Wait a second, that name wasn't officially given to New York City until 1971....
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 12:30:01 AM by RMS Gigantic »

I'm this close ,|---|, to building that room. You wouldn't need blueprints to find it!

I'm this close ,|---|, to building that room. You wouldn't need blueprints to find it!
Might I remind you that it took a full two weeks for the ship's second officer to learn how he can get between two locations on Olympic through the fastest route?

Titanic is such a huge vessel that when its corridors are complete, EVERYONE will need blueprints for navigation.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 12:33:07 AM by RMS Gigantic »

Might I remind you that your mother is a whore.

Like your profile image?

She inspired me to do it.

I love that you're making real progress this past month, I really like what you're doing with this. Great job.

I love that you're making real progress this past month, I really like what you're doing with this. Great job.

Missed this, anyway...

Thanks. I've made a lot more progress than I expected to. The brick count is rising fast though. :/

Thanks. I've made a lot more progress than I expected to. The brick count is rising fast though. :/
Don't worry, the limit is what, 256,000? You're close to if not after 70,000 bricks, right?

At the beginning of this topic I saw the first post and I was like: did I post that, then I realized lord tony has my avatar

Love that map, where to get?

Also, do you use any specific texture pack?