Author Topic: Bones4's Titanic (still)  (Read 35305 times)

Brick count not getting you down.
~Never gonna let you go, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna lag you out, and crash you.~

~Never gonna let you go, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna lag you out, and crash you.~
Record, copyright, and Publish.

Here's the lounge along with a photo of the real thing. We did the best we could:

Oh, and...

I appear to be doing a 1912 rendition of Chocolate Rain in that third picture.

This must have taken years to build by now, correct me if i'm wrong, but this started in somewhere near mid 2007?
I still remembering you hosting a server, and i was just running around screaming if i could help.

forgetin' awesome.
Anyways, a suggestion: make a FRICKING HOOOGE event where an iceberg pops up next to the ship, and a whole bunch of explosions occur on the right side.

This must have taken years to build by now, correct me if i'm wrong, but this started in somewhere near mid 2007?
I still remembering you hosting a server, and i was just running around screaming if i could help.

This dosn't take years to build, understand that people like Bones4 have a life and can't be playing Blockland 24/7 like the majority of the kids here

Anyhow, amazing Bones, truly amazing, Im more excited to see it in person over getting a new game right now lol.

This dosn't take years to build, understand that people like Bones4 have a life and can't be playing Blockland 24/7 like the majority of the kids here

Anyhow, amazing Bones, truly amazing, Im more excited to see it in person over getting a new game right now lol.
I didn't mean literally years, but he started the project of the titanic at least two years ago.
He has a life too, he's made some other titanic stuff.

I've also made other builds, but people choose not to remember those in order to be an ass. I get people on my server who (judging be the ID) have not been playing for more than a month. Even these people continuously spout, "Is Titanic all you ever build?", "Isn't this like your eighth one?", "You stole this. I have a finished one (Obviously referring to my half scale build), and "Why is it not done yet?"

You people truly know how inspire someone. And to think I ever get a bit discouraged.

In case anyone is interested, according to save dates, I started this build sometime around December 2007. However, I did not play from 2009 to 2011. If you take the time to notice what all is completed and how long it took just to figure out HOW to build this, you would cut me and the guys working with me some slack. Most people don't realize that you can't simply BUILD BUILD BUILD constantly. The research, measurement, brick optimization, and trial and error takes up a LOT of time.

Prob is, your forgetting a major part of the build.

Prob is, your forgetting a major part of the build.
Iceberg

I've also made other builds, but people choose not to remember those in order to be an ass. I get people on my server who (judging be the ID) have not been playing for more than a month. Even these people continuously spout, "Is Titanic all you ever build?", "Isn't this like your eighth one?", "You stole this. I have a finished one (Obviously referring to my half scale build), and "Why is it not done yet?"

You people truly know how inspire someone. And to think I ever get a bit discouraged.

In case anyone is interested, according to save dates, I started this build sometime around December 2007. However, I did not play from 2009 to 2011. If you take the time to notice what all is completed and how long it took just to figure out HOW to build this, you would cut me and the guys working with me some slack. Most people don't realize that you can't simply BUILD BUILD BUILD constantly. The research, measurement, brick optimization, and trial and error takes up a LOT of time.

Thats why you have my full support Bones, I have been waiting for the finished product forever and I cannot wait for it to be released, more exciting then waiting for Gears Of War 3 to be released XD I like GOW, just a joke lol

I wanted to make a ship sinking at a 90degree angle.

Oh, this

Nice build, a true masterpiece.

now turn it into a DM with rocket launchers.