Splatter U's ban

Author Topic: Splatter U's ban  (Read 3614 times)

SPOILER ALERT

OP is dumb.

well im glad i missed that topic. i seen it but didnt look in it yet.
i did plan on getting the game lol.

what a richard. though i wouldnt have expected a banning. i guess its just trolling or spamming.

If anyone wonder what he did well here is the example.

Blah blah blah blah. warning, danger, spoiler!

well im glad i missed that topic. i seen it but didnt look in it yet.
i did plan on getting the game lol.

what a richard. though i wouldnt have expected a banning. i guess its just trolling or spamming.
once again the spoiler wasnt real, he hasnt even finnished the game himself he was just making stuff up

If anyone wonder what he did well here is the example.

Blah blah blah blah. warning, danger, spoiler!

Spoiler alerts are suppose to be in big letters, silly.

Spoiler alerts are suppose to be in big letters, silly.

His was in small text, silly.

once again the spoiler wasnt real, he hasnt even finnished the game himself he was just making stuff up

Doesn't matter. For example if somebody said "X PERSON DIED IN THIS GAME" but they really didn't I would still be pissed because I dunno whether or not it's true until I complete the game myself. Or if it's proven he's lying than that will spoil that that character does not die.

He was an idiot and deserves the ban.
This
No really he was a loving idiot, stuffposter, and tried to join in fads but failed and generally pissed everyone off.

His avatars were really, really wrong.

did you know that exactly 68% of all statistics are made up?
Did you know 68% should be the percentage of the thing you are measuring within the class [average-sigma, average+sigma] excactely to have the perfect statistic dispersement? Is this like a coincidence or?

This has got to be one of the dumbest bans I've ever heard of.

That is, implying that everything I've been told about the situation is correct.

His avatars were really, really wrong.
it wasnt that bad :/