Author Topic: Stocking versus Taboo (and Everyone Else)  (Read 42905 times)

I deserve a therapists wages for all your sob story stuff I had to sit through.

You were paid in laughs, and laughs are more precious than gold, especially when you laugh at fat kids crying.

You were paid in laughs, and laughs are more precious than gold, especially when you laugh at fat kids crying.
I don't know what happened in your childhood to make you such an intolerable jackass but I struggle to think of even one person who is more spiteful than you.

Seriously, look at your last posts. All you do is run around and stuff on people. You're either extremely arrogant or extremely miserable.

You lose credibility. Nothing you say means anything.

welcome to the blockland forums iban. .-.

welcome to the blockland forums iban. .-.
No, seriously.

Visage stands out. There's nobody quite as incapable of functioning as he is around here. It's almost like he's trying to be that bothersome, but even then, trolls overdo it. Either Visage is exceptional or he's just seriously that much of a forgetwit.

It's okay, Iban.

He has troubles in his real life where people stuff on him, then comes here to stuff on people so he can feel a bit better and go to sleep knowing his day wasn't completely terrible.

so visage has a scat special interest?

Pokemon
Whoa snap we talking about pokemon now?
Let's all exchange friend codes.

It's okay, Iban.

He has troubles in his real life where people stuff on him, then comes here to stuff on people so he can feel a bit better and go to sleep knowing his day wasn't completely terrible.
"Mooom I'm home..."

"How was school?"

"Oh you know, the usual, everyone stuffting on my face and genitals... y'know..."

"Mkay.  Dinner will be in a few."

Visage stands out. There's nobody quite as incapable of functioning as he is around here.
DOCTOR POT PAGING NURSE KETTLE

DOCTOR POT PAGING NURSE KETTLE
I really, really hope I do not come off as being on the same wavelength as Visage. I try to be somewhat nice, whereas Visage makes an active effort at being as big a douche as possible.

SoulSilver FC: 3180 8266 3676
White FC: 0647 6168 6813

Stocking and Bolt are the same.

I wouldn't go that far.

Barely.

Boltster is an outright complete handicap.

I really, really hope I do not come off as being on the same wavelength as Visage. I try to be somewhat nice, whereas Visage makes an active effort at being as big a douche as possible.
You're even worse.