Author Topic: What is the next smartest species on earth?  (Read 4553 times)

Humans are only able to use about 18% max of their brain.
That's at any given moment in time. We use all of our brain.

Stop before you-
Wow you just contradicted yourself. Just stop before you-Go full handicap. Nevermind, you already did.
 Regardless of how much brainpower we have, what goes on in there cannot affect anything outside the body.
Entirely miss my point. Too late you already did.
Which is why I express it in percents. If we really could use our full capacity, we wouldn't be warring with eachother right now.
Learn to read moron.

Stop before you-Entirely miss my point. Too late you already did.Learn to read moron.
You never had a point. Your "point" was we don't use our entire capacity of our brains, but that we use our entire brains. That's like me saying I don't use my car's gas tank but use my entire car.

no stop i'm allergic to irony!!
You never had a point. Your "point" was we don't use our entire capacity of our brains, but that we use our entire brains. That's like me saying I don't use my car's gas tank but use my entire car.
We don't use our entire brains. We use what we think is our entire brain. love, learning, ect. If we really did use our entire brain, we wouldn't be having this argument right now. We use our entire brain, and to be more specific, AS WE KNOW IT. But we don't.
I'm done here, you just are not salvageable.

derphins and infernapes

We don't use our entire brains. We use what we think is our entire brain. love, learning, ect. If we really did use our entire brain, we wouldn't be having this argument right now. We use our entire brain, and to be more specific, AS WE KNOW IT. But we don't.

...what

If we only used our entire brain as we know it, then it would be considered 100%, but because we are aware that we cannot use the other 82 percent or whatever, then this is invalid.

...what

If we only used our entire brain as we know it, then it would be considered 100% this is invalid.
Indeed it would, but it isn't. That's what I'm trying to say.

Indeed it would, but it isn't. That's what I'm trying to say.

If what I just said is what you're trying to say, then you just hopped all over the place on the argument. Get your beliefs straight and then come back.

It's quite obvious you aren't using your entire brain right now because your argument has more holes than the loving moon.

Apes are.
If they're skulls we're bigger their brains would grow more, and they could be just as smart as humans or even smarter than humans. I'm sure we're trying to increase their skull size right now.

If what I just said is what you're trying to say, then you just hopped all over the place on the argument. Get your beliefs straight and then come back.
Many people told me sometimes they have trouble dissecting what I say. Perhaps I do need to reconstruct my ways of arguing, however my beliefs are intact.
So no.
Apes are.
If they're skulls we're bigger their brains would grow more, and they could be just as smart as humans or even smarter than humans. I'm sure we're trying to increase their skull size right now.
You sure about that? What does brain size have to do with intelligence.
It's quite obvious you aren't using your entire brain right now because your argument has more holes than the loving moon.
You better start showing me instead of giving me a bunch of text.
You are so unbelievably stupid it's painful to look at.
You think you have an intelligent argument, but in reality you look like half wit without the slightest clue of what you are talking about.
You too.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 03:59:59 PM by Embargo »

You are so unbelievably stupid it's painful to look at.
You think you have an intelligent argument, but in reality you look like half wit without the slightest clue of what you are talking about.

You sure weren't when you typed that sentence

? That sentence does not contradict itself.

You better start showing me instead of giving me a bunch of text.
Hey handicap, your arguments ARE text. If I'm showing them to you, I'd be showing you TEXT. Do you even look at what you're typing before you hit post?