Author Topic: My cat is doing weird things  (Read 673 times)

I just woke up and shes in the kitchen wanting food, so I gave her some hard food.
All of the sudden, she starts throwing up and now shes just drooling
is it a medical problem or is it normal

It's a cat. It's normal.

It's a cat. It's normal.
well shes making these gurgly noises every now and then.

well shes making these gurgly noises every now and then.

Give it water.

doesn't sound normal.

anyways, today, I woke up and my cat was just nappin' on my bed like a wittle cute fwufball and then I scratched her belly and she rolled around then she wanted water so I put some in the sink from a cup and her butt was sticking out when she drank it so it's like you could totally wait i'm getting so off topic god now i'm rambling oh well yeah that's not normal.

doesn't sound normal.

anyways, today, I woke up and my cat was just nappin' on my bed like a wittle cute fwufball and then I scratched her belly and she rolled around then she wanted water so I put some in the sink from a cup and her butt was sticking out when she drank it so it's like you could totally wait i'm getting so off topic god now i'm rambling oh well yeah that's not normal.
What are you smoking and where can I get it?

doesn't sound normal.

medical problem yes/no
like do i have to go to the hosplital?

As nice as this forums is to help out, most of us have little or no medical education.

Make sure it's hydrated, check for shedding, and also check it's crap for anything it might have eaten. Or take it to the vet and save time.

As nice as this forums is to help out, most of us have little or no medical education.

I know how to use a medpack on GCat's server. Is that close enough?

medical problem yes/no
like do i have to go to the hosplital?

probably not.
but go just to be safe.

I know how to use a medpack on GCat's server. Is that close enough?
No o-o

Also, I highly doubt that's normal. It might have rabies.

I highly doubt that's normal. It might have rabies.
Wouldn't it be foaming from the mouth if it had rabies?

Wouldn't it be foaming from the mouth if it had rabies?
Uh, yeah...

My bad o-o