Author Topic: My mom... again.  (Read 7332 times)

pictured: actual events

Yeah I think it was satire.
ITS STABBY TIME SKULLCANDY

Be happy your mother doesn't beat you.

(it was 8:00 and realy late so i just needed something before bed)
this milk was brand new and totally full so when I tried to pour it it spilled all over the table. immediately I started bawling right there
im guessing your about 8?
in all seriousness

im guessing your about 8?
in all seriousness
And I'm guessing you're about not applicable.

While she is sleeping cut her foot off.

Why do you and you're mom fight so much?
I mean honstley,
Even me and my mom have personailtys that clash but we don't fight every second of every day.

Okay listen guys, this is serious:
I was getting really thirsty (it was 8:00 and realy late so i just needed something before bed) so I came into the kitchen and went to the refrigerator. I took out some milk and got the glass ready and everything but this milk was brand new and totally full so when I tried to pour it it spilled all over the table. immediately I started bawling right there and then my brother's friends came in and started laughing at me like total asses and I went to get paper towels but, blinded by my tears, I stumbled into the counter doing what must have been some serious internal damage to myself in the stomach region. I fell to the floor and they just kep laffing and laffing and they wouldnt help me up so I'm just laying there in a pool of milk, fetal position and crying liike i never had before. so I'm PROBABLY bleeding internally now and i caused a big mess which meanss no dessert I'm so PISSED at myself
Man up.

I think its funny how she broke the chair, something she will probably have to pay for, yet she doesn't give a forget.

"Gotta buy a new chair now, OH WELL"

pictured: actual events
that picture is literally my cousin
no joke

Why do you and you're mom fight so much?
I mean honstley,
Even me and my mom have personailtys that clash but we don't fight every second of every day.
She always tries to be cool, but never reaches that goal. In the car she like freakin dances to EVERY song that seems cool. (Teenage Dream, Poker Face, Forget You, etc.) And she is constantly annoying me by joking around in the supermarket, taking my PSP when I'm playing it and saying "Oh? I wonder how you play this??? HURR HURR HURR!", and even ticking me inside my school.