Author Topic: My mom... again.  (Read 7333 times)

im guessing your about 8?
in all seriousness
What about his about 8?

You guys are hilarious

his mom isnt evil, she's just stewpid

im guessing your about 8?
in all seriousness
in all seriousness, no.

I know situations like this all to well. Try saying:  "I am not upset with you, I was in pain and thought you would feel bad, but your reaction was the complete opposite of what I was expecting."  Trust me, my mom is the same way, execept I learn to deal with it and move on.  Just simply think of some mushy few sentences and hopefully if your mom is like me she will feel sorry and possibly get you something, or somehow in some way make it up to you.

I know situations like this all to well. Try saying:  "I am not upset with you, I was in pain and thought you would feel bad, but your reaction was the complete opposite of what I was expecting."  Trust me, my mom is the same way, execept I learn to deal with it and move on.  Just simply think of some mushy few sentences and hopefully if your mom is like me she will feel sorry and possibly get you something, or somehow in some way make it up to you.

Yeah, totally! Let's manipulate our parents' sympathy for video games and other various objects of want!

No, horrible advice.

My mom was kind of cruel but when I look back some of the stuff she did was pretty funny. Like she used to tell me she was leaving for a bit and to watch out because she saw a few monsters in the house and she'd go in the backyard and slam on the walls and I'd be flipping out inside the house. That stuff makes me crack up now. This was when I was 4 or 5.

My mom was kind of cruel but when I look back some of the stuff she did was pretty funny. Like she used to tell me she was leaving for a bit and to watch out because she saw a few monsters in the house and she'd go in the backyard and slam on the walls and I'd be flipping out inside the house. That stuff makes me crack up now. This was when I was 4 or 5.
oh god your mom is the best.

She always tries to be cool, but never reaches that goal. In the car she like freakin dances to EVERY song that seems cool. (Teenage Dream, Poker Face, Forget You, etc.) And she is constantly annoying me by joking around in the supermarket, taking my PSP when I'm playing it and saying "Oh? I wonder how you play this??? HURR HURR HURR!", and even ticking me inside my school.
You're just an starfish. Pick, do you want fun all the time or a mom that you think is terrible?

What about its delicious?
Its delicious is disgusting.

Thats what you get for playing farmville.

The only thing we should be talking about is this ^^

Oh my goodness your mom is awesome.

Arf, your mom seems pretty cool, you're just being a douche about it.

Arfnarf you are a douche. man the forget up and apologize to your mother. it's not her fault you're too loving fat to sit in a chair. you probably hate your mom cause she tried to make you eat broccoli so you made this story up, or changed what actually happened. a scratch or two doesn't kill you.