Author Topic: Prank Call Ideas  (Read 9881 times)

Wait, are you calling me moron or Skateaton? I'm a bit confused. :/

Well, both now.

Wait, are you calling me moron or Skateaton? I'm a bit confused. :/
Well, both now.
oh god lol

Well, both now.
Okay?

on-topic: as I said, there is an app out there, I have it installed on-to my smartphone.
oh god lol
Yeah, I feel stupid.

Wait, are you calling me mormon or satanon? I'm a bit confused. :/

Warning - while you were reading 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

The forget didn't even start typing yet.

Anyways fix?

Warning - while you were reading 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

The forget didn't even start typing yet.

Anyways fix?
I guess so, why not?


Look in ur phonebook and find a random girl, call her, and convince her you're a stalker.

Note: If you know some other girl u hate then do that to her.

Look in ur phonebook and find a random girl, call her, and convince her you're a stalker.

Note: If you know some other girl u hate then do that to her.

Restraining order, some time in jail and labeled as a loveual predator for the rest of your life.

I don't know whether you are joking or just plain stupid.

called dominos earlier and asked for a pizza with cheese only, (no pizza batter, just plain cheese, 100% cheese) and we blew our cover and he said "look, i will talk to the manager because i got" and my friend anthony yelled "YOU ARE HOMOloveUAL" and hung up

uploading that one

called dominos earlier and asked for a pizza with cheese only, (no pizza batter, just plain cheese, 100% cheese) and we blew our cover and he said "look, i will talk to the manager because i got" and my friend anthony yelled "YOU ARE HOMOloveUAL" and hung up

uploading that one
Well, that was a stupid idea.

As long as you aren't doing weed and raping ponies, skateaton!

As long as you aren't doing weed and raping ponies, skateaton!
:D
Well, that was a stupid idea.
they cant backtrack (consequences will never be the same) us because they are not using a loving smartphone for a restaurant phone, they don't have like a loving app, what they do have though is something that does not allow people to use blocked numbers on.

"Hey, is your refridgrator running, after robbing a local bank, with 15 decapitated heads of dead children in his hands?"
"Why, yes it is!"
"WELL, YOU BETTER GO CATCH IT!" *snickers and hangs up*

they cant backtrack (consequences will never be the same) us because they are not using a loving smartphone for a restaurant phone, they don't have like a loving app, what they do have though is something that does not allow people to use blocked numbers on.
Actually, it works on any phone, it has to register the number onto the database, and it sends a simple e-mail (or text message) to the person, and the cool part is they have the ability to blacklist the number (which blocking your number) which says their phone is disconnected.

But sadly enough, no one uses it, or never heard of it. (which I guess its good for you)

"Hey, is your refridgrator running, after robbing a local bank, with 15 decapitated heads of dead children in his hands?"
"Why, yes it is!"
"WELL, YOU BETTER GO CATCH IT!" *snickers and hangs up*
This reminds me of something, I've seen it before.

Actually, it works on any phone, it has to register the number onto the database, and it sends a simple e-mail (or text message) to the person, and the cool part is they have the ability to blacklist the number (which blocking your number) which says their phone is disconnected.

But sadly enough, no one uses it, or never heard of it. (which I guess its good for you)
This reminds me of something, I've seen it before.

You've seen it before? stuff. I never knew you could steal something without knowing it ever existed.