Author Topic: Pi's Add-On Collection - MP-40 and Mauser c96!  (Read 27814 times)

This is really cool. What about a Grease Gun like the US Paratroopers used during WWII?

I'M happy that I did that suggestion and request and you held to you prommiss

Finish the panzer and add it to OP

That seems about right.

Im really happy this isn't one of those Two handed, Reloadable, Stupid up and down recoil weapons. It brings back memories :D
Because firing guns without recoil or ammo or any way to reload is perfect. (Sarcasm)

I downloaded the "mauser" and i liked it but no reloading and it is just 2 colors.
 make the handle a bit darker and also make bullet dents on the side, then it mite look a bit better.

I downloaded the "mauser" and i liked it but no reloading and it is just 2 colors.
 make the handle a bit darker and also make bullet dents on the side, then it mite look a bit better.

I have no idea what that part means.

Because firing guns without recoil or ammo or any way to reload is perfect. (Sarcasm)
People have different tastes sir.

Ak47 stock looks deformed and the ACOG on it looks really fugly, otherwise, nice job.

*Coughforgetno* You don't say good job if your opinion is these suck. So... Lolz. loving ironic.

I love there, the're so generic-looking and Blocko.

*Coughforgetno* You don't say good job if your opinion is these suck. So... Lolz. loving ironic.
People can have negative comments about one part without thinking that the entire thing sucks.

And, to address the AK Stock:

I don't know what you like, but most of the time, people would rather have a warped stock than one that goes through the shoulder.

/Agree
Games make guns inaccurate because if the guns were as in real life, kills would be to easy.
What about ArmA?

default styled guns are win

American 180's borked. i downloaded and it doesn't work.

just gonna leave that there

I really like the MP40... Not much the rest... But can you do a Thompson??   :iceCream:

the mp40 is okay but only like 7 broom handles where fully auto. and keyword broomhandle. but still good guns :D