/voteclearspambricks

Author Topic: /voteclearspambricks  (Read 441 times)

The only other topic I found about this was old, so I'm making a new one.

Using the command /voteclearspambricks or /voteclearspam starts a vote on the server to clear spam bricks. Pretty self-explanatory. If more than half the people on a server vote for clearing spam bricks, the command is executed.

I think this would be great for servers where admins are gone or AFK, and spam gets too out of hand.

So it can be abused the same way votekick can be abused?

Also may I add not every build off a baseplate is spam. I can make a very nice/detailed house on a 8x16 plate and it's not spam.

The /clearspam command is becomes useless if people spam ON the baseplates.

Also may I add not every build off a baseplate is spam. I can make a very nice/detailed house on a 8x16 plate and it's not spam.
Cant tell you how many times a piece of by build was deleted through it being on a slightly smaller allotted base brick.

You should really find time to regulate your server instead of using a script to do it for you.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 02:39:18 AM by Mr.Noßody »

You should really find time to regulate your server instead of using a script to do it for you.
Most spam I get on my server is little 1x1 bricks and vehicle spawns spread all across the map. It would take a long time to find them all and delete them, and when you're done, there will most likely be more to deal with. I find /clearspambricks is very useful.

Whenever I'm AFK, I have an Admin watch my server, because I'm never AFK for more than 20 minutes. I always have an Admin on my server when I host.

And people never spam because they know I get mad when I do that. I never have stupid people on my server.

We also could use /voteresetminigame and if no one makes either by sunday, I will.

The /clearspam command is becomes useless if people spam ON the baseplates.
Cant tell you how many times a piece of by build was deleted through it being on a slightly smaller allotted base brick.

I have a /clearstuff command. It allows me to clear bricks under a set amount like 100 for example. I find it a lot more useful than /clearspambricks.

I can't give it to you but that's what you should had suggested for instead.