Author Topic: Iban ~ Or why I don't like him.  (Read 34497 times)

What I do not understand is how it matter. What is trying to be accomplished here is beyond me. I think the entire point of a drama thread in this day is to just cross your fingers and hope that someone at some points breaks an arbitrary forum rule and gets banned so that everyone can quote the post they got banned for and mock them.
this is the universal goal for most drama threads aiming at a forum user for pissing them off in a thread somewhere.

I remember about a year ago, on September 11, I was on a free build server, building a memorial for some relatives who died that day in 2001. Iban connected, and starts looking at my memorial, and asks what it is for. I explain the story behind it to him, and he goes apestuff, saying that everyone who died then could "burn in hell". He then makes snakees all around it, and writes "Go Osama" on print bricks all around the map. He then makes pixel snakees spraying jizzing at my build, and he continued to harass me and be a friend, despite multiple requests for him to stop,  and I have hated him ever since.

Remarkable memory skills you have there.

I remember about a year ago, on September 11, I was on a free build server, building a memorial for some relatives who died that day in 2001. Iban connected, and starts looking at my memorial, and asks what it is for. I explain the story behind it to him, and he goes apestuff, saying that everyone who died then could "burn in hell". He then makes snakees all around it, and writes "Go Osama" on print bricks all around the map. He then makes pixel snakees spraying jizzing at my build, and he continued to harass me and be a friend, despite multiple requests for him to stop,  and I have hated him ever since.
Doesn't sound like Iban.

Remarkable memory skills you have there.
Photographic, bitch.
Doesn't sound like Iban.
Oh, I'll bet my soul it was, or else there is another Iban.

Could've been lban (Lban) or something.
Or you're just handicapped.

Possibly both lol.

No, trust me, it was the Iban. He might have been trolling, but either way it was offensive.

trolling, but either way it was offensive.
Trolling is supposed to be offensive?
Either way, try to get his BL_ID next time.

Doesn't sound like Iban.

I have to agree. It honestly sounded like Iban when he started saying that 9/11 victims could burn in hell, but I don't see him doing the rest of the stuff Rockslide said.

He then makes pixel snakees spraying jizzing at my build
oh god rofl

I don't remember this, though, and I don't really ever play Blockland and if I do I especially do not visit random servers. So, yeah, probably an impostor or you're just plain full of stuff.

User was banned for this post

Also Iban, what happened to you just plain ignoring this?

[spam removed]

User was banned for this post

Oh god that's amazing.

Also Iban, what happened to you just plain ignoring this?

Ignoring Kovita's ban?