Author Topic: Sony giving out PS3 Freebies :D  (Read 4951 times)

forget Sony.

Be intelligent and buy an Xbox Slim.

Gonna get Infamous and Wipeout.

forget Sony.

Be intelligent and buy an Xbox Slim.
forget you.

Be intelligent and stop trying to start a console war.

I heard they were going to do something like this. I'll get Dead Nation and Infamous

It you can play it portable, then it is better portable.  The psp can't handle all the same games that the PS3 does, but i would prefer the ability to take the game with me over the inability to do so any day.

If I have a psp, does that mean I can get 4 games?

You can get 2/4 choices. LBP, Mod Nation, Justice Pursuit (or whatever), and Resistance Somethingorother.

forget you.

Be intelligent and stop trying to start a console war.
I will do what I please.
forget you too ;)

I will do what I please.
forget you too ;)
Eat stuff and die, Xbot.

Eat stuff and die, Xbot.

Xbox isn't bad at all. Stop slandering it. I have Sony stuff everywhere yet my main domain is in Xbox and PC.

Xbox isn't bad at all. Stop slandering it. I have Sony stuff everywhere yet my main domain is in Xbox and PC.
Xbots are Xbox fanboys. I'm not dissing the Xbox.


forget Sony.

Be intelligent and buy an Xbox Slim.
forget consoles.

Be intelligent and buy a PC.

Np about the freebies guys, my pleasure ;)

forget consoles.

Be intelligent and buy a PC.
forget you.

Enjoy a variety of games and own consoles and a PC.

forget you.

Enjoy a variety of games and own consoles and a PC.

forget variety.

Real men CREATE THE COMPANY TO MASS PRODUCE THEIR OWN FAVORITE DREAM GAME