A new level of starfish

Author Topic: A new level of starfish  (Read 2322 times)

So today in PE we played a game of baseball.  It was a pretty intense game, with the lead going back and forth the whole time.  Right before PE ended, the last play of the game, my team was down 11 to 12 with 2 outs and the bases loaded.

Unfortunately, the person up to bat was Nate.  All you really need to know about nate, is that he is crippled.  I have only heard him speak once in my life, and he has some sort of growth deformity, and everyone feels kinda sorry for him.  Anyway, he was up to bat at the very climax of the game, and everyone knew that he didn't really have a chance.

Suddenly, one of the Mexicans in my gym class, Roberto, runs up and actually takes to bat from Nate, then stands at the plate, ready to bat.  Nate doesn't say anything and just kinda steps back.  The gym teacher look at Roberto and shakes his head, just saying "I don't think so."  Roberto stands there a while, then finally stands down.  However, instead of giving the bat to nate, he walks along the people in the batting line and keeps offering the bat to them.  He wouldn't give it back to Nate.  I couldn't believe anyone would be such an starfish.  Finally Roberto kinda throws the bat at Nate's feet, who fumbles to pick it up.  Nate might have been crying, but he kinda hid his face.

Nate ended up striking out, and we lost a game of PE baseball, but I have lost all respect for that Mexican who just set a new benchmark in being an starfish for a chance to win stupid game.

I don't really care if this backfires in a chorus of "OP is tribal to Mexicans" because this guy made me hate him for being such an starfish to a crippled kid.

"If something bad happens to you on your computer or in real life that is off-topic, not drama. "
 - Badspot

"If something bad happens to you on your computer or in real life that is off-topic, not drama. "
 - Badspot

This isnt about me, this is complaining about someone else, along with 95% of drama topics

This isnt about me, this is complaining about someone else, along with 95% of drama topics
real life

As a side note, that was a very fast reply, and I rather doubt you read much of the OP after "today in PE" before you went "oh, RL doesnt go in drama."

As a side note, that was a very fast reply, and I rather doubt you read much of the OP after "today in PE" before you went "oh, RL doesnt go in drama."
Well hes right regardless.

This'll be moved to OT

Yeah, this goes in Off-Topic mate. Drama is mostly about people that play Blockland or are on the forums.

What's your point? He came here looking for interesting drama relevant to the Blockland community, and those words indicated he was looking in the wrong place.

Taboo, you are allegedly good at english and sentence brown townysis (not going to start any drama about that here), so you should understand that if we go by that kind of logic, the drama topics would be empty, because badspot mentions both on the computer and in real life equally in the post.  If complaining about OTHER people can be done about blocklanders in the OFF TOPIC, with topics that include many parts of their REAL LIFE, then I see no reason why I cannot make a topic about someone that probably does not play blockland.  If drama was only about blocklanders, it wouldn't be in the off-topic.

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Yeah, this goes in Off-Topic mate. Drama is mostly about people that play Blockland or are on the forums.

Mostly, sure but there is absolutely no rule about that.  I determined that it goes in drama, since it follows every aspect of a drama topic, except it has a non-blocklander target.

What's your point? He came here looking for interesting drama relevant to the Blockland community, and those words indicated he was looking in the wrong place.

Relevant to the blockland community is not enforced by any rule.

Can we get back on-topic or is this going to be a discussion about what qualifies as drama?

Belongs in off topic.

Belongs in off topic.

Just because you asked so nicely.

so, this has no lock, what is the verdict?

Make new one in off topic
Let it be moved

If you think an admin is going to move it, there is absolutely no need to derail the topic by saying so, because I can't really do anything about it now.

so, this has no lock, what is the verdict?

Make new one in off topic
Let it be moved

If you think an admin is going to move it, there is absolutely no need to derail the topic by saying so, because I can't really do anything about it now.

Not that I really cared, but I did. That does not change the fact that you are stupid.

This is said. I want you to tell him that I am very sorry for him. Tell him I love him too :D