Author Topic: Pet peeves of mine  (Read 6236 times)

1. Restaurants that fill sodas with 80% Ice. Seriously, I take 1 loving sip and half of the soda is gone because of the mass displacement of the liquid. I'm not going to take the loving thing on a trip through a desert. Put some less ice in, maybe 33% would be good for most people.

2. Kids that need to be excessively disruptive in class because they don't get the material and want attention. Seriously, raise you hand or stay after for help. Don't waste time which I could learn the lesson quicker and maybe even finish a good amount of classwork.

3. People who constantly have to talk about certain overrated mainstream shows like Glee, American Idol, and shows of that nature. It's ok to like it and be individualistic in your way, but constantly talking about it just because it is somewhat popular is really annoying, especially when I don't like it myself.

What gets your gears grinding?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 11:50:09 PM by Dodger »

When people complain about what pisses them off.

When weeaboo friends dilute the quality of forums with their cancer.

Improper spelling of common words.

Mainstream stuff.

Weaboos.

Family Guy. I used to like it.

When people complain about what pisses them off.

Obvious alts that barely cover their asses.

When weeaboo friends dilute the quality of forums with their cancer.

they're called pet peeves

they're called pet peeves

Oh lol, forgot this, might change the topic title.

When people don't shut the forget up about one topic on a yearly basis.

Obvious alts that barely cover their asses.
They're asking to get raped by the collective snake of the Blockland Forums.

People who constantly have to talk about certain overrated mainstream shows like Glee, American Idol, and shows of that nature. It's ok to like it and be individualistic in your way, but constantly talking about it just because it is somewhat popular is really annoying, especially when I don't like it myself.
You complained about them talking about mainstream stuff, then said that they're trying to be 'indivdualistic' by doing so.
Explain this.

You know what really grinds my gears?

Me