Author Topic: Plasticman's Weaponset  (Read 8074 times)

Join the server: Click
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 05:55:19 PM by Plasticman »

Organize OP please
for a few moments, I thought there wasn't even a download link
and add pictures for the love of god

Very nice! I love the recoil and the animations are nice as well. The pistols like the m9 are a tad skinny though. 

Just bitch about it. Get jealous that I modeled and animated every last one of these.
Wtf are you talking about ?

The models are way too large. Each "attachment" is just another model thrown at the basic weapon. You do not even have to use the ironsights since you can just spam the raycasts at everyone to get a kill.The balancing is all over stuffty.All automatic rifles are the same ammo wasting ray cast thrower and the snipers are the most overpowered weapons. Oh and  the reloading animations aren't that badass

I don't really like how he set up the topic.

Edit: Just played them. loving win.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 06:00:05 AM by Uxie »

Plasticman forget off.

- http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=52201.0

You are now a handicap, also for the following line:
Just bitch about it. Get jealous that I modeled and animated every last one of these.

There's nothing to be jealous about as those are handicapped models, sounds are handicapped (in a weird way..) and you forgeted up on the ironsights.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 06:13:15 AM by LeetZero »

Plasticman forget off.

- http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=52201.0

You are now a handicap, also for the following line:
There's nothing to be jealous about as those are handicapped models, sounds are handicapped (in a weird way..) and you forgeted up on the ironsights.

I'm pretty sure you can banned for this

Very nice! I love the recoil and the animations are nice as well. The pistols like the m9 are a tad skinny though. 
That's what I said.

Pretty good weapons, but you need to turn off "fix teams" on the minigame. Every time someone leaves the teams get shuffled. D:

Pretty good weapons, but you need to turn off "fix teams" on the minigame. Every time someone leaves the teams get shuffled. D:
Exactly.

Another thing about the guns is the recoil animation.
Needs to be slowed down some, along with some of the other anims.

Terrible Weapons.
Need Colors.
Need More Attachments, or Better yet, Make the ORIGINAL Attachments BETTER.
Sounds are ALL THE SAME. I'm pretty sure an AK-47 doesn't sound the same as a loving P90.
Reload Animations are Terrible.
Models are WAY too Big.
And i'm Pretty sure nobody is "Jealous".
forget off Plasticman, These are Terrible.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 08:46:52 AM by [Lion/Seiber] »

ok wait what gives i downloaded and only got like 3 of the 20 weapons

The pack needs work. For example, ACOG and sniper scopes don't auto zoom. That should be fixed. I do like the way accuracy is improved when aiming down the sight, but the guns become too accurate.