Poll

Want me to make a V3 of these computers?

YES!
Mabey
Not intrested
No
IDK (Unsure)
Stupid idea...

Author Topic: Blockland Computer V1  (Read 9990 times)

Oh hey look bolster-icy drama got in the way of my post.
 :cookieMonster:
Who's bolster?
 :cookieMonster:

The post is pretty straight forward

Then you should have no trouble understanding what I wrote.

Then you should have no trouble understanding what I wrote.
Sorry, I've got this damn awful habit of skim reading what you say because I know it'll be stupid ^.^

Sorry, I've got this damn awful habit of skim reading what you say because I know it'll be stupid ^.^

Then don't ask questions.

Then don't ask questions.
Don't respond to them? You could even not respond to anything I say. It's been rather counterproductive for you so far ^.^

It takes two to tango.

Don't respond to them? You could even not respond to anything I say.

You asked a reasonable question since yes, I have spent a while building BLPCs. But nobody cares for them. I guess you think differently, surprisingly. Any other builds are irrelevant; this is a building game, I don't know about you but I tend to build lol.

Whatever did happen to the Isar topic and build, Icy?

Whatever did happen to the Isar topic and build, Icy?

I got really bored of hosting, everyone kept thinking it was a hotel just because I let like 8 people build in tiny rooms which proved nobody bothered to read the topic. Then I ended up hosting it for hours and wasting loads of time just so people could walk through; years of that, no thanks. The New Years party was great though.

I got really bored of hosting, everyone kept thinking it was a hotel just because I let like 8 people build in tiny rooms which proved nobody bothered to read the topic. Then I ended up hosting it for hours and wasting loads of time just so people could walk through; years of that, no thanks. The New Years party was great though.
What about the youtube video?

That was a good source of chuckles for me and I'm upset it's gone.

Wow, no offense, but (lol) you start a lot of projects just to get bored of them.

Wow, no offense, but (lol) you start a lot of projects just to get bored of them.

Eh I mostly experiment with ideas just for fun and the people here end up being guinea pigs. I couldn't seriously dedicate more than a few hours to running an Internet clan or virtual lego build, waste of time. :3

I couldn't seriously dedicate more than a few hours to running an Internet clan or virtual lego build, waste of time. :3
Except that's exactly what you've done?

Except that's exactly what you've done?

I forgot you were in charge of my daily schedule. Whipping up dupe-job towers doesn't take long, dunno about you. :P

I forgot you were in charge of my daily schedule. Whipping up dupe-job towers doesn't take long, dunno about you. :P
I actually am in charge of your daily schedule. You must have missed that memo.

Tomorrow, kill yourself.

I actually am in charge of your daily schedule.

Give me my planner back. ;_;