Poll

Want me to make a V3 of these computers?

YES!
Mabey
Not intrested
No
IDK (Unsure)
Stupid idea...

Author Topic: Blockland Computer V1  (Read 9996 times)

Icy, did you forget the topic and all around big deal you made of that tower? All that drama when a little kid wanted to use it? Remember when you gave a stuff?

Icy, did you forget the topic and all around big deal you made of that tower? All that drama when a little kid wanted to use it? Remember when you gave a stuff?
That's exactly why I think it's funny he's talking down on doing it now

Yes, it ended up ruining the project aswell. Because other people started hosting it and I lost traffic. Then came an additional layer of complication, people asking why there build was removed when they did it in somebody else's server. Ruined things a lot.

Everyone please stop arguing. It's a build, and the idea of Blockland is to build stuff, wether everyone else wants it or not. If you like the computer, great, download it and have all the fun you can have with a brick computer. If you don't like it, don't download it and leave the matter alone, instead of arguing over an opinion of wether or not thig build is worth it. Take it or leave it, don't fight over it.

If you think I'm wrong, go on wasting your life sitting at a computer screaming at people who disagree with you. I honestly find it amusing.

Everyone please stop arguing. It's a build, and the idea of Blockland is to build stuff, wether everyone else wants it or not. If you like the computer, great, download it and have all the fun you can have with a brick computer. If you don't like it, don't download it and leave the matter alone, instead of arguing over an opinion of wether or not thig build is worth it. Take it or leave it, don't fight over it.

If you think I'm wrong, go on wasting your life sitting at a computer screaming at people who disagree with you. I honestly find it amusing.
They stopped it a long while ago, but now you bumped it.
Great job.

They stopped it a long while ago, but now you bumped it.
Great job.
I have to agree with you this time.