Event Set - Target Events - Ported

Author Topic: Event Set - Target Events - Ported  (Read 4394 times)

Target Events

Target events are an old addon created by Ephialtes and Space Guy. What eventually happened sadly though is on Space Guys SpaceMods website is the link does not work anymore. I then was one of the very, very few people who had this addon and was currently using it. Eventually some started to beg for where to get it and for me to post a link. I got mad and decided I will port this so here I am porting this.

Features

Comes with the targets:
Target
Guy
Knight
Policeman
Pirate
&
An easy to use events set up.

Download

I bet all you wanted was this and some pictures.

Pictures

Image taken from Space Guys SpaceMods site.

NOTE

I did test this on a default installation and everything worked fine. Please report and bugs.

Known Bugs

Targets will not fall down in some cases. (you can use events to get around it)
Some servers may lag with moving targets. (just use stationary targets)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 11:13:58 PM by Nom|Aplem|Nom »

I remember this. I never really liked it.
People kept making stuffty gun stores with shooting ranges..

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=73553.0
File CRC remote-failed by Badspot making this unusable. I don't know why.
It probably does something bad.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=73553.0It probably does something bad.

I did test on a default installation and everything worked liked a charm so I have not noticed and problems.

nice, I'm gona download this.

We're messing around with these at my server right now  :cookieMonster:

They where failed because the moving animation could become very laggy.
But I was one of the people that still had this from when the archive was still up.

the reason this was failed was because the things used to never go down in some cases.

the reason this was failed was because the things used to never go down in some cases.
Had this a little bit ago.

I am pretty sure you can use events like I did to find a way around it.

I'm pretty sure Baddy wouldn't fail an add-on just because of a little content problem. It's not like that error broke the game or anything...

I'm pretty sure Baddy wouldn't fail an add-on just because of a little content problem. It's not like that error broke the game or anything...
they made a barrier that couldn't be destroyed at all, like a map wall. only thing is people could spam them to destroy servers.

they made a barrier that couldn't be destroyed at all, like a map wall. only thing is people could spam them to destroy servers.

Well if they don't want that then they don't have to download the addon. Simple as that.