Author Topic: special glass  (Read 2600 times)

there should be 2 types of glass.

one of them should be a one way view window, its like spidermans eyes, he sees you but you don't see his eyes

second would be a mirror, this would be the hardest since it complies and is in revelence with the "Dont see FX throgh windows.

yes to the first
but the second
as with all mirror topics, it couldnt be done
the lag would be terrible

I think the first would actually be quite easy.
but there would also have to be some kind of marking on the glass to know which way is the "see" way and which way isn't.
Just like you can't see FX through the window and spawn brick.

there are four sides of a brick, only make 1 side see-through-able
(might need to make it a brick)

When making an accidental glitch in my code that removed one side of a brick, I found the 'invisible' side to be functioning just like the "Observer" brick in Return To Blockland - you can look from there out but not in. Is that the sort of thing you mean?

a mirror has been posted before, dunno if it would work with retail.

When making an accidental glitch in my code that removed one side of a brick, I found the 'invisible' side to be functioning just like the "Observer" brick in Return To Blockland - you can look from there out but not in. Is that the sort of thing you mean?
ya, thats what i was talking about.

There us a one way block on AiO-r that worked...

Can the mirror from AOT be used on Blockland?

:cookieMonster: o O DO NOT PORT ANYTHING FROM THIS GAME TO BLOCKLAND OR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS

Omg it's like spiderman's eyes!!!!1 xD

base/data/Interiors/gh2/Mirror/mirror01.dif

Spawning that mirror with F11 makes a functioning, lowlag mirror reflecting everything (FX, particles, outside) except you, while in 1st person.

You might not actually have this file, hard to tell in all the other game read:AOT stuff I've ported.