Author Topic: My Reasons for Being Atheist  (Read 17009 times)

It's funny because the picture in the Op first page works both ways with minor edits:
It's funny because I probably have less problems than you.

It's funny because the picture in the Op first page works both ways with minor edits:

Post that on their site.

Post that on their site.
No, change it to the Word of Darwin.

-snip-
Why would a deity limit itself with laws that it created?
Think about that.

Why would a deity limit itself with laws that it created?
Think about that.

Because there is no gods, godesses, deitys, whatever.

First the Christianity thread, now this?

Stop this bullstuff and keep your beliefs to yourselves.

God damn. Even if science is a fact, keep your mouth shut so we don't start any flamewars.

I am getting tired of all this. What Lizzy said.

Because there is no gods, godesses, deitys, whatever.
I'm not pushing my faith down others' throats. But what I'm saying is that if you believed in an all-powerful being who created everything, why would that being put a cap on its power?

I'm not pushing my faith down others' throats. But what I'm saying is that if you believed in an all-powerful being who created everything, why would that being put a cap on its power?

I don't believe in an all powerful being. In the bible god killed more people and ruined more lives than satan did. Satan even did the opposite and made other lives better. Satanism is looking pretty good right about now.

If I were to believe in an all powerful being it would be Satan.

I don't believe in an all powerful being. In the bible god killed more people and ruined more lives than satan did. Satan even did the opposite and made other lives better. Satanism is looking pretty good right about now.

If I were to believe in an all powerful being it would be Satan.
Never mind, you're missing my entire point. Plus, I'm not even referring to the Abrahamic God.

Never mind, you're missing my entire point. Plus, I'm not even referring to the Abrahamic God.

They are all the same.

They are all the same.
Even a space battleship god that will one day visit Earth to ferry us to the Great Shipyard where we will build naval vessels for all eternity?

Frankly, I've never met a single person who actually read any holy book of anything. Instead they shove it down a person's throat or bash it for no reason. This includes OP.

Even if you hate something you can't hate it for no reason, you dunces.

Even a space battleship god that will one day visit Earth to ferry us to the Great Shipyard where we will build naval vessels for all eternity?

That sounds very similar to greek mythology, just more futuristic.

That sounds very similar to greek mythology, just more futuristic.
Brb, making a new religion.